Hasheem Thabeet | The Boneyard

Hasheem Thabeet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He tweeted out one of his Instagram pictures today and it was with Lamb. However, what caught my eye was how much bigger and stronger Thabeet looks in this picture. I never really thought he could become a big muscle guy but with the hard work he's getting there!
image.jpg

Reaction Score
He tweeted out one of his Instagram pictures today and it was with Lamb. However, what caught my eye was how much bigger and stronger Thabeet looks in this picture. I never really thought he could become a big muscle guy but with the hard work he's getting there!
View attachment 3940

Jeremy looks like he is saying "WTF's with those socks dude?..."

Reaction Score
Yes, but still a huge bust, unfortunately that is what people say in the comma follwing his name.

I'm happy for thabeet. Stuck with it and has become a good role player off the bench for the thunder. Now I want lamb to become the stud we know he can be

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yes, but still a huge bust, unfortunately that is what people say in the comma follwing his name.

You're the most relentlessly unpleasant human being who has ever stumbled onto this site - I'm including the guy from Tampa, too.

You must just suck the life out of any room you walk into.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You're the most relentlessly unpleasant human being who has ever stumbled onto this site - I'm including the guy from Tampa, too.

You must just suck the life out of any room you walk into.

8.22:1 ratio - all you need to know.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
8.22:1 ratio - all you need to know.

lol...forgot about your ratio theory.

That f---er needs a hug or a bunny or something. Maybe if he straightened up his avatar he'd find peace.

Reaction Score
lol...forgot about your ratio theory.

That f---er needs a hug or a bunny or something. Maybe if he straightened up his avatar he'd find peace.

I dunno, Fishy. Conference realignment and this recruiting season have had you driving down I-91 a little yourself.

Reaction Score
Kwami Brown is still in the NBA. Proof that busts can live happily ever after.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Kwami Brown is still in the NBA. Proof that busts can live happily ever after.

Really? Wow. That guy did more with less than anybody. Actually, he first did less with more, and then turned that into more later. Good for him.

Reaction Score

I bet you would like to be his kind
Really? Wow. That guy did more with less than anybody. Actually, he first did less with more, and then turned that into more later. Good for him.

Brown's NBA career has also included stops with the Washington Wizards, Los Angeles Lakers, Memphis Grizzlies, Detroit Pistons and Charlotte Bobcats. His NBA career earnings to date top $58 million, according to Basketball-Reference.

Reaction Score
View attachment 3940

What caught my eye is what the heck is lamb wearing?! Is he serious with those pants. ANd how about thabeets socks?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom