Has Margo Been Heard From Since The Foul Heard Round the World | The Boneyard

Has Margo Been Heard From Since The Foul Heard Round the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I can never find her stuff on YouTube. Would not blame her if she sat this development out.

I did stumble into her beginning of the season epic. Hopes were so high then. She's gotta be smarting.

Reaction Score
This Video belongs in the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. Notice that it was done in
the bathroom (towel bar). I'm sure lots of LV fans have already flushed it down by now.
Her "go to player" is a human turnover. As one LV fan said "she is the best offensive player
for the other team". PRICELESS!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She was obviously far from alone in thinking Russell and DD would bring the Tenn team back to the Final Four Promised Land, though she was somewhat hyperbolic. Everybody on the other team will have their eyes fixed on DD and everyone else will get theirs! Indeed. A loyal, enthusiastic fan to say the least. I'd genuinely like her take today, but maybe she's in the bathroom with the laptop elsewhere.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
I can never find her stuff on YouTube. Would not blame her if she sat this development out.

I did stumble into her beginning of the season epic. Hopes were so high then. She's gotta be smarting.

When she was bowing over..I thought it was Ronald McDonald

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This Video belongs in the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield. Notice that it was done in
the bathroom (towel bar). I'm sure lots of LV fans have already flushed it down by now.
Her "go to player" is a human turnover. As one LV fan said "she is the best offensive player
for the other team". PRICELESS!!

mrmojack, this post made me laugh out loud. Very astute observations sir, I love it!!! :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Miss Margo is if nothing else, unique. She's probably already become an internet sensation in the Lady Volunteer camp. :rolleyes:

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
She hasn't been heard from since the South Carolina game.
That's one win and two losses we haven't had her priceless analysis.
Hope she's ok.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
She hasn't been heard from since the South Carolina game.
That's one win and two losses we haven't had her priceless analysis.
Hope she's ok.

I also enjoy her comments. Interestingly, they are usually spot on. I also hope she is ok.

Reaction Score

Priceless. How could you not love Margo?

Reaction Score
She got one thing right - This will be a season we will never, ever forget.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Margo has reemerged.

And what does she say?

That there is a chemistry problem on the team
Not really supporting Holly...says...just let them play BB
Is concerned that the fan's angst could poison some of the players and families into regretting coming to UTenn.
That UTenn has never been mediocre and a way has to be found to avoid a first-round loss at the NCAA's

Overall, she seems baffled, disappointed, still hopeful, but few real answers

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Margo has reemerged.

Overall, she seems baffled, disappointed, still hopeful, but few real answers

Omg this is hilarious. "And I don't live for Ball State exits!" (at 7:45)

Reaction Score

Oh man please forgive me But I can't stop myself from laughing

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
While not saying it, Margo has given up on the Season. Just doesn't want the Lady Vols players/coaches to further embarrass the Lady Vol brand by losing in the 1st round of the NCAA Tournament. Wants the Lady Vol fans to stop all the negative comments and support the team. I'm sure in the back of her mind, she's thinking they can go far in the tournament but doesn't want to say it aloud as she's been let down by this team too many times this year.

HGN

Reaction Score
Its got to be tough for Margo.........Seeing her beloved LadyVols falling out of the Top 25 and having a , for them , bad season in the SEC. A 16-11 record is not so bad for a lot of teams , but its bad when you have the talent of the Vols.

No one ever said it would be easy following in the footsteps of Pat............And Holly is proving it.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I'm curious whether any Boneyarders have ever sent her message. I wonder if she knows she has a fan base here in Yankee country?

Reaction Score
Its got to be tough for Margo....Seeing her beloved LadyVols falling out of the Top 25 and having a , for them , bad season in the SEC. A 16-11 record is not so bad for a lot of teams , but its bad when you have the talent of the Vols.

No one ever said it would be easy following in the footsteps of Pat..And Holly is proving it.

It won't be easy following in Geno's footsteps either when he retires in 15 or 20 years.

But seriously, knowing what we know about Geno and his attention to details and planning, there will undoubtedly be an intelligent succession plan in place that will actually work.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She's actually clueless about Diamond. "She's a superstar and superstars do what they do, good bad or indifferent". Um, no. If you let her do whatever she wants, you end up with a 16-11 record and on the bubble. If you coach and get her under control, things may change. She's still delusional if she thinks Tenn has a shot if the coaches don't force Diamond to change. The team is better with her off the floor in general.

HGN

Reaction Score
She's actually clueless about Diamond. "She's a superstar and superstars do what they do, good bad or indifferent". Um, no. If you let her do whatever she wants, you end up with a 16-11 record and on the bubble. If you coach and get her under control, things may change. She's still delusional if she thinks Tenn has a shot if the coaches don't force Diamond to change. The team is better with her off the floor in general.
Holly said , 'Super Stars do what they do' , but they really do what they are 'coached' to do. Sure they shoot a lot and throw up ridiculous shots if they are not disciplined to not do it. Geno has coached many , many SUPER STARS , but they play a disciplined game and do what they have been "coached" to do. And they win as a result. The LV's look to me to be a talented team begging for discipline and a strong coaching voice and hand. Maybe Holly has been too soft and nice. But whatever , maybe its time to kick some butts and take names down in Rocky Top. (We've all seen , or read , of the wrath unleashed by Pat in the past , and Geno from time to time.) Maybe it'll result in a few more losses...........Or maybe a few more wins.

It couldn't hurt either way at this juncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom