Has Conference Realignment at Last Reached a Lull? | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Has Conference Realignment at Last Reached a Lull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Interesting that the AAC has completely raided CUSA...seven of the current AAC teams were CUSA within the past two years.

It's just the normal food chain...folks wanting to move up....BE to ACC...CUSA to AAC.

Stop trolling the board, hayseed.

Just be thankful that Crablegs McRapeyPants stayed out of prison long enough to redeem your lil selves.

Reaction Score
Interesting that the AAC has completely raided CUSA...seven of the current AAC teams were CUSA within the past two years.

It's just the normal food chain...folks wanting to move up....BE to ACC...CUSA to AAC.

hayseed? grade school stuff...Do you actually disagree with anything in my post?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
hayseed? grade school stuff...Do you actually disagree with anything in my post?

Yes.

You're a troll without out a shred of self-awareness.

Why are you still here? Isn't there an FSU board out there?

Reaction Score
Notre Dame is a decent team this year and last....

And is great for an opposing team to play for many reasons.

As I said, I look forward to the game.

I understand the hate that former Big Easters reserve for the Irish...but they are what they are.

As granny always said..."You can't blame a weasel for having sharp teeth."

Reaction Score
Yes.

You're a troll without out a shred of self-awareness.

Why are you still here? Isn't there an FSU board out there?

Fishy....conference realignment boards will get interest from all fans...and we will see things differently. You get frustrated and call names because you don't like what I say....

You don't like it that I am happy to see my team play Notre Dame....because you hate Notre Dame...but I do not.

You don't like the truth that the AAC raided the hell out of CUSA as the ACC did the BE...and that moving "up conference" if given the opportunity is a standard OP.

You not liking it brings about anger and...it is not your narrative....But it is an alternate "truth".

I do post things UConn guys do not like...and some that they do...(my recent thread about the Big Ten and the OSU director claiming expansion).

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I understand the hate that former Big Easters reserve for the Irish...but they are what they are.

True, but then again granny might call you a moron for trying to play with the weasel and now you require amputation! Not saying your a moron just suggesting you read between the lines...oh and for the moderator...the lines as on the field of play!

Reaction Score
I sure am looking forward to the game of my school with the Irish....always fun and should have the house rocking.

We all either love or hate Notre Dame, but for me a win against the Irish is as sweet as any, save Florida.

Been there. Done that.

Reaction Score
Sure,,,for some schools.

It would make sense.

For others, maybe not.

Reaction Score

Was that before or after she served it for Thanksgiving dinner? Ah the memories. . .

Reaction Score
Yep...A decent win....but easier to beat a 6-6 Notre Dame in a bad year...then it was in 2012 or 2013.

Not really. Inflated phony wins of easy teams. That ND team was actually ranked midway through the year. When has ND last impressed? You talking about Lou Holtz? UConn whipped his South Carolina legacy too!

Reaction Score
FSU was actively looking to upgrade. . .
Yes its not public but fairly well considered FSU was voted down by Wisky and Mich!?! I think OSU wanted them? I saw it on several(more than 4) fairly well respected boards but we'll never be able to prove it due to the secrecy clause.

Reaction Score
Don't let those arrogant midwest yahoos define who we are. They think they should be in the center of the college sports world.

I don't let B1G fans make up my decisions on how I view college athletic conferences, but sometimes they are right when you can get past some of the more arrogant fans. I know it sounds like I loathe the ACC. I really don't, but I do question many of the more recent additions.

You are correct on the fact that at least there aren't non-football schools (sans ND) voting on football schools. But ND should not be voting in the capacity that they are. ND should be able to vote on everything except for football. But I lay the blame on the ACC for that one, not ND. So not completely like the Big East, but you have to admit there are not enough large state flagship or land grant schools in the ACC. The lack of them makes the ACC feel more like the Big East now.

The ACC once consisted of only 2 private schools up to 2003. Since then, there are 4.5 more private schools, 1 public ivy school, 1 city commuter school and 1 lone land grant school. Why couldn't the ACC have jumped on the UConn, Rutgers and WVU bandwagon first knowing what we know now?

Reaction Score
CoastAtlantic is the dumbest/most delusional poster on this board.

Right??

After catching up on the ACC/UCONN thread (haven't posted in several weeks), I must say that Stimpy and Billybud belong ahead of CA.

HO-LEE-...It's actually sad to watch these three.

Reaction Score
Fishy....conference realignment boards will get interest from all fans...and we will see things differently. You get frustrated and call names because you don't like what I say....

You don't like it that I am happy to see my team play Notre Dame....because you hate Notre Dame...but I do not.

You don't like the truth that the AAC raided the hell out of CUSA as the ACC did the BE...and that moving "up conference" if given the opportunity is a standard OP.

You not liking it brings about anger and...it is not your narrative....But it is an alternate "truth".

I do post things UConn guys do not like...and some that they do...(my recent thread about the Big Ten and the OSU director claiming expansion).
If it was possible to set a troll on fire, we would do it and you would be gone.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think I have finally quit the realignment watch and I am prepared to live in the American Acceptance Conference.
have some faith. I have it on very good authority that a major conference realignment announcement is going to be made within the next 60 days... or if you're pressed for time within the next 20 minutes, whichever you prefer.

Reaction Score
Sure,,,for some schools.

It would make sense.

For others, maybe not.
The truth is FSU, like BC, is actually afraid of UConn. Once UConn takes over the ACC, FSU would just be an afterthought. And that's a fact.

Reaction Score
"Reality" is just a shared set of delusions....

Groups will share a common reality....whether awaiting their next reincarnation, or sitting in a little white country Baptist church.

Some realities, like the crew that thought that aliens would whisk them off as Hale-Bopp approached, are on the far edge. The Dude and MH VER are sharing a reality from the planet Dementia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom