Has anyone seen our new team | The Boneyard

Has anyone seen our new team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and the players play/practice/scrimmage yet this year? Anyone see Hamilton Purvis Lubin Cassell play?

Reaction Score
They have the practice facility now, meaning they have actual privacy.

Reaction Score
I will check on occasion scrappy in the next few weeks just in case they sneak back into Gampel or leave a door unlocked at eh new facility! LOL

Reaction Score
I saw Omar Calhoun on the street in Brooklyn on Thursday, but I doubt that's what you meant. </troll>

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
There was a tweet this week from a kid who played pick up with AB and Omar. Said AB looked healthy and was flashing a lot of different post moves, caught a sick alley oop from O. Wasn't seeing improvement out of Omar yet.

Now this was two tweets and pickup so I didn't post it before now but since you're asking, take it for what it's worth.

Reaction Score
Wow seems like they are really hiding it for the most part if no one has really caught a glimpse of them playing. This is actually kind of funny--like area 51

Reaction Score
It would be difficult to conclude, unfortunately, that this could mean anything other than the kid is not hitting his shot.
Yeah but you understand how hard that is for me to believe

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Yeah but you understand how hard that is for me to believe
Hence the take it for what it's worth. I can't read into the 140 characters any better than you can. I don't advocate anyone over emphasize a one liner about d1 athletes playing pickup, but if you're hot for any opinion under the sun, there it is.

Reaction Score
I know one of the guys involved in the team, he said that Lubin is a raw big body, Cassell is smart and pretty polished, and that Hamilton has some great range and is very long.
Not really anything we didn't already know though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I know one of the guys involved in the team, he said that Lubin is a raw big body, Cassell is smart and pretty polished, and that Hamilton has some great range and is very long.
Not really anything we didn't already know though.
A thirsty man will drink from a muddy hoof print. I'm glad to hear anything right now.

This team is going to be talented if KO can get them all pulling in the same direction. I worry a little about Boat and Purvis. I think that Boat is going to look to be Kemba 3.0 and Purvis is a big talent with a big personality. We've got a tremendous talent coming in with DHam and returning veterans who will want more time on the floor. Making the pieces fit isn't going to be easy, but KO seems gifted about getting buy in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom