Harvard anyone? | The Boneyard

Harvard anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone know anything about the Crimson? I think they are young, lost most of their front line from the tournament team. Lost to Vermont and beat BC (but who hasn't?).

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Save yourself and everyone the pretense that you are interested in legitimate discussion. There is no mystery that there are three possible outcomes here for you:

• UConn blows them out. This is undoubtedly what you will say should have been expected, therefore it is no reflection on Ollie because we could achieve the same result with seat 13 in row E of Section 203 as our head coach.
  • UConn plays close and wins. This reflects poorly on Ollie because we should have blown them out. He is doing worse than seat 13 in row E of section 203. Ollie continues to show you nothing.
  • UConn loses. This proves your point that Ollie should not be extended.

Reaction Score
Actually, I'll be pretty happy with a blowout. Harvard has not been the pushover they were historically over the last few seasons. they recruit pretty effectively, and play a type of game that works for their personnel. their problem i think is they are young. But they also have out rebounded most of their opponents. Of course they are no Quinnipiac, but this is they type of game that could be dangerous for us.

Reaction Score
Actually, I'll be pretty happy with a blowout. Harvard has not been the pushover they were historically over the last few seasons. they recruit pretty effectively, and play a type of game that works for their personnel. their problem i think is they are young. But they also have out rebounded most of their opponents. Of course they are no Quinnipiac, but this is they type of game that could be dangerous for us.

Come on, how many teams are Quinnipiac?

Reaction Score
comfortable win..anything in the 20 point range would be good, going to double overtime, not so much. Losing would be troublesome. This team has struggled against no so good teams lately. I think Havard is a level above UNH and Stony Brook, so they need to play a solid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom