Happy Birthday Mo Jefferson | The Boneyard

Happy Birthday Mo Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
I don't know if Mo will be a drinker, but she'll get carded for at least the next 20 years.

Happy birthday, Moriah! Thanks for 4 great years! Let's win the next 6 games!!
I won't say she gets carded 20 more years but I will say another 2-3.

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday Moriah!!!! We love you!!!!! Keep practicing barefoot on the court of nails..... keep taking your vitamins, and keep the can of spinach on your breakfast menu!!!

I am really going to miss next year your blanket defense, and lightning quick drives to the hoop..... not to mention everything else you do for your school, your team, your teammates....

Best of luck to you and the ladies in the NCAAs......

Reaction Score
There might be a 'better' player in WCBB today (#30!) than Moriah, I'm not sure, but there is definitely nobody who plays the game with more guts, heart and determination than Moriah Jefferson. Moriah has a non-stop motor the likes of which I have never seen before; she is absolutely the fiercest, most relentless competitor ever. Moriah is our treasure.

Watching Moriah's inspired play these past years has brought extraordinary joy and excitement into my otherwise mundane life. Thank you, Moriah. And a big thanks to your Mom and Dad for allowing you to "soar away" to UConn and share with all of us your special gifts. You have blessed so many.

[This photo sits on my desk and makes me smile every day.]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's an amazing accomplishment to win one NCAA championship. And parents are highly proud to see their children succeed at just that one.

But for any parent to witness (3) National Titles with the possibility of A 4th! My goodness. Words Can't Explain The Joy That Exist.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It's an amazing accomplishment to win one NCAA championship. And parents are highly proud to see their children succeed at just that one.

But for any parent to witness (3) National Titles with the possibility of A 4th! My goodness. Words Can't Explain The Joy That Exist.
and to come way over to Connecticut from Texas... maybe the best decision of her young life

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I don't know if Mo will be a drinker, but she'll get carded for at least the next 20 years.

Happy birthday, Moriah! Thanks for 4 great years! Let's win the next 6 games!!
Whether she is carded or not, I hope she doesn't drink much simply because she weighs about 25 pounds. One drink might just send her to the moon...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
and to come way over to Connecticut from Texas... maybe the best decision of her young life

Someone posted a great anecdote about meeting Mo and thanking her for taking the chance of leaving Texas and coming to Uconn. She reportedly smiled in response and told him how blessed she felt she was to be here.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Btw, Moriah is only 26 assists away from Diana's Uconn career record. If Uconn makes the regional finals, we'd need to see 6.5 assists per game from Mo. If the Huskies go the distance and play the full six games in the NCAA tournament, Mo would only need to average 4.33 per game to catch Diana.

Mo and KML did great things together, and we might see the two of them break two significant Uconn records held by D in consecutive years.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Btw, Moriah is only 26 assists away from Diana's Uconn career record. If Uconn makes the regional finals, we'd need to see 6.5 assists per game from Mo. If the Huskies go the distance and play the full six games in the NCAA tournament, Mo would only need to average 4.33 per game to catch Diana.

Mo and KML did great things together, and we might see the two of them break two significant Uconn records held by D in consecutive years.
Wow... I hope she gets the record. Where is Stweie with Lobo's record for blocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom