Happy Birthday, Jenny Dell! | The Boneyard

Happy Birthday, Jenny Dell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Sox's sideline beauty is celebrating her bday today. I wonder what sidekick Jaime Erdahl got her.
BQHi2IYCYAAf74E.jpg:large

Reaction Score
The Yankees should take note. They hire over the hill, ugly Long Island women.

Reaction Score
The Yankees should take note. They hire over the hill, ugly Long Island women.

Won't take the bait on the Yankee women Danzz............

But to be honest Jenny's overall is a super package but if she took the players look, shaved her head and grew a beard only she could easily look as ugly as Gomes and Napoli in a second!;)

Reaction Score
why does the YES network feel the need to have their Yankees female interviewers have the same body shape as Francesa? Is that part of his simulcast deal?

Reaction Score
why does the YES network feel the need to have their Yankees female interviewers have the same body shape as Francesa? Is that part of his simulcast deal?

Wow the Sox are so good even their women are hotter.......what an organization!!

By the way what does Mike Francessa have to do with the Yankees? And let me know which chick is that fat...............maybe built like Papi but not Mikey!

Reaction Score
Wow the Sox are so good even their women are hotter.......what an organization!!

By the way what does Mike Francessa have to do with the Yankees? And let me know which chick is that fat...............maybe built like Papi but not Mikey!
While I've never seen them naked, it is less a question of fat as it is old and ugly. It would be one thing if they were exceptional reporters but they are not.I'm betting they are related to someone.

Reaction Score
While I've never seen them naked, it is less a question of fat as it is old and ugly. It would be one thing if they were exceptional reporters but they are not.I'm betting they are related to someone.

Is Susan the only Yankee "girl" and she's not on the field she's in the booth.............name the others then???!!

Reaction Score
Is Susan the only Yankee "girl" and she's not on the field she's in the booth.............name the others then???!!

I think they are talking about Meridith Marakovits.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Perhaps the Yanks don't follow the same hiring guidelines as a Hooters' restaurant, but if that's what the Sox have to do to keep their Bud Lite-soaked fan base conscious during the post-game, so be it.

Reaction Score
I think they are talking about Meridith Marakovits.

Meredith is not old, ugly or fat so I doubt that........while she may not be Heidi or Jenny she's not too bad at all........

Reaction Score
Meredith is not old, ugly or fat so I doubt that........while she may not be Heidi or Jenny she's not too bad at all........[/quote
Perhaps the Yanks don't follow the same hiring guidelines as a Hooters' restaurant, but if that's what the Sox have to do to keep their Bud Lite-soaked fan base conscious during the post-game, so be it.
None of these women bring much to the game anyway so there is no reason not to a hire a Hooters type candidate. The older and more impotent I get, the dirtier I get.

Reaction Score

All for dirty.......they have no glove (like Papi) so they better be HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom