Hamilton | The Boneyard

Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a guy who had more red flags than the Kremlin on May Day. Word from LA press is that, as was the case earlier in his career, he's lost his enthusiasm for the game. I don't think it has anything to do with his contract, and everything with his own demons.

Reaction Score
He's a guy who had more red flags than the Kremlin on May Day. Word from LA press is that, as was the case earlier in his career, he's lost his enthusiasm for the game. I don't think it has anything to do with his contract, and everything with his own demons.
The first thing a pro athlete doesn't want to do is embarrass himself so I don't think lost enthusiasm is his biggest problem.. If he could hit .350, he would. It sounds like he is having problems identifying strikes and maybe has some mechanical issues. Sometimes the more a batter tries to "fix" his swing the worse the problem and his head gets. He is better than a .234 hitter for sure and he will probably have a better year next season but $25MM is a lot to pay for a player with a drug abuse history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom