SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Here's the story about Diallo and Woodstock Academy
http://www.norwichbulletin.com/article/20150420/SPORTS/150429912

WA becomes an overnight player in post grad hoops in Northeastern CT.

Maybe WA becomes a pipeline of talent for KO.
Add WA to the potential pipeline wishlist along with VT...UConn doesn't have any "pipelines" in recruiting. If they wish to establish a real pipeline then they will need to play the AAU game better than they have been

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Makes you wonder where all this mixtape stuff is headed.

I am also waiting for the day when someone will apply 'photoshop' stuff and get busted. '.

The Milli Vanilli of mixtapes?

Reaction Score
Yeah, lower the hoop to 9', bring some kids to a mostly empty gym, and I could put on a show for a mixtape!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Why did we send Glen?!...might as well rule us out now

Believe it or not, Glen is actually very well liked amongst the younger generation - my best friend from HS's brother is tight with one of Miller's kids and has told me such.

Reaction Score
Believe it or not, Glen is actually very well liked amongst the younger generation - my best friend from HS's brother is tight with one of Miller's kids and has told me such.

It's the socks.

Reaction Score
At Dallas FF, I got to see Mills more up close and personal. He was smiling, social and genuine - a great guy to be around. To me, nothing like he came across a head coach.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
It don't mean thing if you ain't got that swing.

Reaction Score
One of my best friend's played for him at Connecticut College and couldn't stand him as a coach because Glenn freaked out about everything back then. I think being an assistant at UConn has done wonders for him, he has really mellowed out and seems like a great guy.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Yea I was being facetious as a lot of Boneyarders like to us Glen Miller as the recruiting whipping boy. The idea that an older white male coach can't relate to some of these recruits is a joke

C

Chief00

As I said before good coach but his track record as a Bigs and lead recruiter is not good.

Reaction Score
I'd rather have Jones. Even if he never gets beyond being a finisher around the basket, he's still an elite rebounder, and that's enough to make him worth having.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I'd rather have Jones. Even if he never gets beyond being a finisher around the basket, he's still an elite rebounder, and that's enough to make him worth having.
The report posted in the Diarra thread said that he was the best rebounder last weekend and that the competition was very strong. If Diarra's wingspan is around 7'0, I would prefer him. Tyrique Jones is an overachiever, but his 6'8 wingspan is going to limit him against tall F/C with any post game.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
If my current physical state lasts 3 and a half more hours I'm going to have to call a doctor.
Any man who calls the doctor for being worried about excessive wood should be ashamed.

Just get to a nearby college and go nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom