SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer) | Page 36 | The Boneyard

SG Hamidou Diallo (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oz is a great insider with tons of info. Very connected and personally friendly with all ko
Yes, but why doesn't he post on here were there are a lot more UCONN fans than Rival?

Reaction Score
You would have to ask him that. He's a pretty open guy

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
You would have to ask him that. He's a pretty open guy
Someone actually asked that on his Twitter page and his reply made it seem like he doesn't know much about the BY, which is hard to believe considering how connected he is.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Someone actually asked that on his Twitter page and his reply made it seem like he doesn't know much about the BY, which is hard to believe considering how connected he is.

It's probably for the best that he doesn't go on here. We don't need someone that close to KO seeing the sort of this board produces.

Reaction Score
Interesting since with all the attention the media uses our information and us being connected with JC when he needed help with fundraising you would think he would have heard more about us. Either way I have his twitter page on my favorites as I would love to get these scoops as early as possible.

Reaction Score
Why would everyone have heard of the boneyard you would have to search Uconn message board unless you know others on it

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Why would everyone have heard of the boneyard you would have to search Uconn message board unless you know others on it
Because if you are on Rivals which is like a wasteland compared to the Yard's level of activity, how could you have missed the larger, more populated site.

That's like saying how would I know about Google when I've been using AskJeeves for the last 5 years.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think Rivals is a little better known.

Reaction Score
2017 in new england seems very thin at the top other than hamidou; two pgs and a bunch of raw wings. no bigs

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I think Rivals is a little better known.
So is Scout which is where this community was most recently located before moving to this site. I'm pretty sure that this community actually used to be based on Rivals before Scout but that predates my membership. And before that I think it was a series of chain mail sent by UPS or something - I dunno... a lot of folks on here are pretty old, it might predate the internet.

Point is that the enigma that is the Boneyard has roots all over and most UConn fans that frequent the national brand boards are aware of us.

Reaction Score
Jermaine Samuels is considered a stud.

I am certain we can go back 1 month ago and read about Wenyen Gabriel's lack of skill and athelticism on this very site.
Jermaine Samuels isn't coming here so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom