Ha ha...Stef on Inside Edition | The Boneyard

Ha ha...Stef on Inside Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just saw Stef's misstep at the White House on the mag/rag show Inside Edition. National news...sort of...

Reaction Score
Kinda surprised this story has gotten the legs it has.

I guess you could say that it "tripped" the figurative circuit breaker that causes a story to spread.

Some would call it a "misstep" to be devoting time to such things when more important things are happening elsewhere. But perhaps the media is still, er, "putting its best foot forward" by covering a variety of news.

(cough)

Reaction Score
iri10 said:
I guess you could say that it "tripped" the figurative circuit breaker that causes a story to spread.

Some would call it a "misstep" to be devoting time to such things when more important things are happening elsewhere. But perhaps the media is still, er, "putting its best foot forward" by covering a variety of news.

(cough)

Have you ever watched Inside Edition? Think of it as the National Enquirer of TV news shows. Mostly entertainment, celeb and puff pieces about ordinary people. Even though Stef is far from ordinary.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
kc5265efe6.jpg

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just saw Stef's misstep at the White House on the mag/rag show Inside Edition. National news...sort of...
They had it on NBC Today show yesterday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom