GT transfer to Rutgers not coming | The Boneyard

GT transfer to Rutgers not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stringer declined to comment? That's got to be a first...
Stringer declined to comment, but Josh Newman reported that Brittany was not enrolling due to a violation of team rules. She was suspended from the GT team for three games last year for violating their team rules, so perhaps the problem is Ms Jackson rather than RU or Coach Stringer. If she does have issues, I hope she is able to resolve them - for her own sake. She is losing the chance to get a scholarship paid college education.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Stringer declined to comment, but Josh Newman reported that Brittany was not enrolling due to a violation of team rules. She was suspended from the GT team for three games last year for violating their team rules, so perhaps the problem is Ms Jackson rather than RU or Coach Stringer. If she does have issues, I hope she is able to resolve them - for her own sake. She is losing the chance to get a scholarship paid college education.

That's not how I understood the article Newman linked to on twitter. That article mentioned Jackson's violation of team rules and suspension while at Georgia Tech but I didn't read any mention of a violation of Rutgers' team rules. Am I missing something?

Josh Newman@Joshua_Newman 7h
On another RU women's hoops note, transfer Brittany Jackson will not enroll due to a violation of team rules. http://mycj.co/182Znrv

Reaction Score
That's not how I understood the article Newman linked to on twitter. That article mentioned Jackson's violation of team rules and suspension while at Georgia Tech but I didn't read any mention of a violation of Rutgers' team rules. Am I missing something?

Josh Newman@Joshua_Newman 7h
On another RU women's hoops note, transfer Brittany Jackson will not enroll due to a violation of team rules. http://mycj.co/182Znrv
Cat, I didn't read the article linked here (my bad) as I wrongly assumed it was the same one posted on the RU board. I took the tweet you quoted to mean that she violated RU team rules, thus she will not bother to enroll at RU. There is another article posted on the RU site written by Ryan Dunleavy (sorry, I don't know how to link) that discusses her suspension for several games last season at GT due to violation of their team rules. That suspension was most likely one of her reasons for transferring. As she has now violated team rules at 2 different schools, it appears to be a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom