GT beat u to it warde | The Boneyard

GT beat u to it warde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have no faith now. if u wer willing to mess with the horns on the KO contract, you should have been ready for war this week with our fball coaches. another email will be sent in 2 minutes. enjoy your monday. clearly i have gone to far here and as result have been annoying ppl here which i dont want to do becuase they are good ppl who i enjoy talking uconn with so i'm going to be quiet here for a bit. maybe a day maybe a month who knows. but you warde will still be hearing from me all the dam time.

Reaction Score
I have no idea WTF you are posting and this board is becoming unreadable....

Reaction Score
His posts are like riddles. He is writing things faster than his brain can think. He started a thread refrencing the Georgia Tech defensive coordinator, took a shot at Kevin Ollie's contract, suspended himself from the messageboard and apologized to its members all in two very long sentences.

I think "Mess with the horns" was an accidental butchering of the phrase "Mess with the bull you get the horns".

Dan - I think it's time to make like a banana and log off the messageboard for a little bit.

Reaction Score
Or maybe he should go into sales. He would work so hard that he could buy out everyone's contract himself. :)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Dan we love you. Just lay off the red bull for a little bit and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom