Greater Hartford Pro Am | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Greater Hartford Pro Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know there were 3 games yesterday, but from the looks of it no Uconn guys played, is that right?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Miller's ridiculously agile and versatile for a PF. Could not think of a better complement to what Brimah brings to the table.

Yes. The video clearly showed a glimpse of how athletic Miller is. In addition to this Shonn could very well be our best free throw shooter this season. He will take it strong to the basket and is not afraid of getting fouled due to strong FT % shooting.

I'm quite excited to see him play and really improve our front line from last season.

Reaction Score
I know the pro-am is a glorified layup line, but there is a certain relaxed energy to Adams' movements that you can't quite teach.

I see some parallels between the back court he and Gibbs will form and what Duke had last year with Tyus Jones and Quinn Cook. And that doesn't even mention Purvis...

Reaction Score
Added 15 lbs?
That's great if true. I imagine big guys don't need to worry too much about staying very lean, so he doesn't need to worry about it all being muscle (although we do like to see him run the floor from time to time). Figure anything that'll get him up around 250, but he has been just so weak and awkward and out of control with his body while posting up, I dunno if adding on X weight is really going to do him much good.

Reaction Score
Gibbs is playing Wednesday if anyone is interested in seeing him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom