Great Win/Season for Carla | The Boneyard

Great Win/Season for Carla

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Tufts defeated Connecticut College for their eighth in a row (undefeated) from Nan's News Links

Reminded me of Geno's 2010 quote:

“She [Berube] reached 200 faster because she is coaching a lot smarter players than I did and she doesn’t have to coach anybody like herself,” Auriemma said. “The most surprised person that Carla Berube became a coach is me. When I saw her team, I am not surprised she won 200 games. She is a hell of a coach, and believe it or not – and this is impossible for people who were around her for four years [at UConn] – she is a great communicator. That would never have dawned on me to say that so I am thrilled for her.”

Another disciple front and center.

Reaction Score
Tufts defeated Connecticut College for their eighth in a row (undefeated) from Nan's News Links

Reminded me of Geno's 2010 quote:

“She [Berube] reached 200 faster because she is coaching a lot smarter players than I did and she doesn’t have to coach anybody like herself,” Auriemma said. “The most surprised person that Carla Berube became a coach is me. When I saw her team, I am not surprised she won 200 games. She is a hell of a coach, and believe it or not – and this is impossible for people who were around her for four years [at UConn] – she is a great communicator. That would never have dawned on me to say that so I am thrilled for her.”

Another disciple front and center.
This is the first I'm hearing of this. What great news for Carla. I always had a special liking for the way Carla carried herself at UConn and how important she was to the Huskies. I also love Geno being Geno. He is really a very funny man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#
Top Bottom