Great post on Cockytalk | The Boneyard

Great post on Cockytalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
That's clueless. The KY team I saw playing yesterday looked nothing like UConn, but the team they were playing looked a bit like some of the AAC team that UConn has plastered this year.

HGN

Reaction Score
Glad to see that UCONN is getting more and more respect from some of the other conference reporters and analysts. They never want to admit that UCONN is the best...... But every now and then they let it slip out.

Reaction Score
There is so much jealousy and bitterness among schools and coaches! I loved when during the UCONN/ND finals, Doris Burke, paraphrased, "Don't hate UCONN & Geno, it's simple, work harder, they outwork everyone else, that's their secret, that's why they're so successful!"
They recruit harder, practice harder, play the games harder, school work harder, coach harder, that's why us fans love our Huskies as we do, because who else gives 110% for 40 minutes, diving into tables after balls winning by 40+ points with 1 minute left in the game?
Geno & his staff recruit WINNERS as PEOPLE who are also GREAT BB PLAYERS!

Reaction Score
That's clueless. The KY team I saw playing yesterday looked nothing like UConn, but the team they were playing looked a bit like some of the AAC team that UConn has plastered this year.
True, but when they were up 20, they must have looked, to SC fans, like UConn 2001-02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom