GREAT Idea by Ollie | The Boneyard

GREAT Idea by Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@AmoreCourant: Ollie took team to arlington, site of next Final 4. "would be great to come back here, see UConn on that big jumbo tron but ..." (cont)
@AmoreCourant: More Ollie: "you can't be a tournament team with a chance to win it if we have slip ups like we did at Houston" #uconnmen

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Interesting way to motivate. This is one of those things that could work

Reaction Score
A great use of Texas downtime. I always thought an early season trip helped the team, like Germany last year, or Maui or any of the other farflung places the team traveled to. Let's hope the four days in Houston/Dallas brings the guys together.

U

UCONNfan1

"slip ups like Houston"? I suppose the first half was indeed, but almost all the games this year have been way closer than they "should" have. The team ought to be watching game tape of things they completely missed the boat on and work on improving those. Things like boxing out on rebounds, or playing team offense, or getting the ball to your best shooter.

I get that it's great from a motivational perspective, but the reality is this team is already handicapped by their front court. Playing with the additional flaws is a killer.

I'm actually a tad concerned if the solution is to "motivate" the players more to "avoid slip ups".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc