Gravity | The Boneyard

Gravity

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
...in IMAX 3D

Reaction Score
what is it about (loosely) - i have seen promos but i have no idea other than pretty scenery.

The previews are misleading because you might get the impression that it's about Sandra Bullock and George Clooney having a series of deep and meaningfuls in space.

It's basically a movie about everything going wrong on a shuttle mission and how people might get back to earth.

This is probably the only movie I have scene where 3D actually supported the storytelling and added to the overall quality of the movie. Very other movie you have seen in 3d will seem half assed in comparison.

Bullock will at least get a Best Actress nomination, this movie should be nominated for best picture. It kicks the crap out of Argo.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
The previews are misleading because you might get the impression that it's about Sandra Bullock and George Clooney having a series of deep and meaningfuls in space.

It's basically a movie about everything going wrong on a shuttle mission and how people might get back to earth.

This is probably the only movie I have scene where 3D actually supported the storytelling and added to the overall quality of the movie. Very other movie you have seen in 3d will seem half assed in comparison.

Bullock will at least get a Best Actress nomination, this movie should be nominated for best picture. It kicks the crap out of Argo.

Thank you. I will likely take this in the next time it rains up here.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Best (and only) non-animated movie since Avatar that is worth paying for 3D. The anti-Clash of the Titans. Certain aspects reminded me of the original Jaws.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Best (and only) non-animated movie since Avatar that is worth paying for 3D. The anti-Clash of the Titans. Certain aspects reminded me of the original Jaws.

Hugo was great in 3d.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Just got back from seeing it (in IMAX 3D). Wasn't what I was expecting, but it was good and the 3D did aid the story. Bullock will get a nomination. Marooned meets Castaway.

Reaction Score

There's a space shark in the movie?

:)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Saw it Tuesday in IMAX 3D and really, really enjoyed it. A little unrealistic? Sure. But very, very enjoyable.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Awesome movie. I read some of the scientific reviews of the events in the movie, and I didn't see anyone say "NFW", just a few "that would be really hard to do". The biggest complaint was that getting from the Hubble to the International Space Station would be tough.

The opening premise for how it starts was really interesting. I wonder how likely that is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom