Grant Hill on Ollie: "I want to go play for him!" | The Boneyard

Grant Hill on Ollie: "I want to go play for him!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have a feeling as Ollie's legend as an incredible coach and motivator grows, recruiting is going to be like fishing with dynamite.

Yep, in a barrel too!;)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
......but not on Monday because Kentucky is too big and too good for UCONN." Where have we heard those words before??

Reaction Score
As far as i see it what ollie is doing and who he is is something very very special and if some of the top high school kids dont want to be a part of that its their loss. go play at uk and be a part of everything thats wrong with college hoops. you want to be part of a special family? come to uconn.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
As far as i see it what ollie is doing and who he is is something very very special and if some of the top high school kids dont want to be a part of that its their loss. go play at uk and be a part of everything thats wrong with college hoops. you want to be part of a special family? come to uconn.
Did you hear Dickie V. hyping Calipari for being such a great coach and recruiter for being able to say look at Wall etc. who are in the NBA after one year of college and you can be too? He said something like any kid would be crazy not to want to play for him. A regular promo video for Kentucky. I was about to climb into the TV to pry Vitale's lips of the Squid's johnson. Hey Dickie V. how about talking about kids staying more than a year at UCONN, the players' loyalty to the school, the NBA players we've produced, and how any kid would be crazy not to want to play for Coach Ollie and UCONN?? No, let's promote a slimeball who's had Final Fours vacated at two schools and succeeds because of the one and done rule to get the top players every year. And of course he has Kentucky winning it all....

Reaction Score
Did you hear Dickie V. hyping Calipari for being such a great coach and recruiter for being able to say look at Wall etc. who are in the NBA after one year of college and you can be too? He said something like any kid would be crazy not to want to play for him. A regular promo video for Kentucky. I was about to climb into the TV to pry Vitale's lips of the Squid's johnson. Hey Dickie V. how about talking about kids staying more than a year at UCONN, the players' loyalty to the school, the NBA players we've produced, and how any kid would be crazy not to want to play for Coach Ollie and UCONN?? No, let's promote a slimeball who's had Final Fours vacated at two schools and succeeds because of the one and done rule to get the top players every year. And of course he has Kentucky winning it all....
Yeah i heard him and it was disgusting! I nearly vomited a couple times. I simply cannot believe the level of the calipari dick riding going on right now. its sickening. this title could possibly be the sweetest because of everything we`ve been through but with all the squid slurping crashing that pathetic party would be the cherry on top. i dont think ive ever hoped harder for a win than i am for monday night.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Regarding Cal, I can't help but think of this.

chowder_zps70f11db0.jpg

It's not KO's way to insult a fellow coach so I'm just going to have to get nostalgic for JC's "Johnny Clam Chowdah" rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom