GoT Season Seven | Page 61 | The Boneyard

GoT Season Seven

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
True, but she hadn't yet become a Faceless Man when she killed Trant. Besides, the scene with the Freys was so cool. Why have her become a Faceless Man if she was only going to use it once?

Point.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
So we have a few redemption stories going on

Jorah
Theon (ugh)
Hound
Jaime, in a sense

Feel free to name others I'm missing.

Who do you think completes the journey? Although I'm starting to think that most of these non-evil characters will make it, based on how the writing and vibe of the show has gone

Betting Jaime and Hound don't. Zero clue about the other two.

That said, I agree with the last point as I alluded to above.

Reaction Score
Watched and have been thinking about the lake battle. It either lends some real credence to the Bran=NK theory (or is at least connected with NK in ways he is currently unaware that inadvertently benefit NK), or is just awful lazy writing

There are several aspects of the fight that suggest it was pre-meditated.

First, I have a feeling that that small party that the Expendables came upon were bait. There was one... something... and this is kinda tangential but more bad writing: the wights died when their master white walker died, except that one, who surely doesn't have the appearance of the white walkers we have come to know. Anyway was it planted there as a signal to the rest of the army?

When they were running, they hit the ice and immediately we see it was only partially frozen... as if it were recently un-frozen... which would allow:

The chains that dragged up the dragon appear to be pre-placed, as when they pull it out, the chains have to come up through the re-frozen lake. They were down there before the lake re-froze.

NK and his bros show up the next morning, which I mean I guess could make sense if they want to just chill and watch Jon and Co. slowly get overrun, but there's no real need for him to be there, unless...

They knew the dragons were coming, given they showed up not with their typical unique weapons, but new, yet-to-be-revealed spears. Three of them. When Dany shows up and burns paths through his army seemingly out of nowhere, there is no shot of any surprise from NK. If NK is linked to Bran and can see what Bran sees, could he have become aware of the raven to Danny thing?

Side note, if NK stuck around to raise Viscerion, why didn't he stick around to raise Jon, whom he just watched get tackled into the freezing water...?!?!

It also just struck me; has Bran been the Lord of Light too all along? Whispers and visions led to Arys' madness and burning people, could it have something to do with the visions Mel, Hound, etc. have been seeing that have driven a large portion of the plot?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Watched and have been thinking about the lake battle. It either lends some real credence to the Bran=NK theory (or is at least connected with NK in ways he is currently unaware that inadvertently benefit NK), or is just awful lazy writing

Gotta apply Occam's Razor here no? Lazy writing...

It also just struck me; has Bran been the Lord of Light too all along? Whispers and visions led to Arys' madness and burning people, could it have something to do with the visions Mel, Hound, etc. have been seeing that have driven a large portion of the plot?

As your post alludes to, it's all setting up to be a massive Bran orchestration which I think would be terribly disappointing.

The chains that dragged up the dragon appear to be pre-placed, as when they pull it out, the chains have to come up through the re-frozen lake. They were down there before the lake re-froze.

I did wonder how they evven got the dragon out. The whites can't swim. Which means it would have to have been some White Walker swimming (assuming they can) down to hook it up. Seems a bit undignified.

Reaction Score
Gotta apply Occam's Razor here no? Lazy writing...

As your post alludes to, it's all setting up to be a massive Bran orchestration which I think would be terribly disappointing.

I did wonder how they evven got the dragon out. The whites can't swim. Which means it would have to have been some White Walker swimming (assuming they can) down to hook it up. Seems a bit undignified.
Agreed with everything. Hoping I'm wrong

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I think we all need to take the next year preparing for the reality that more likely than not, Sansa will have a happy ending.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

good riddance and LOL marrying a jonas brother. Holy crap. Aiming high, eh Sophie?

I hope she gets knocked up and has to bow out of season 8.

I was just thinking about game of thrones. Now that the smoke has cleared can we all agree how awful that season was? Terrible TV. The show has become as bad as Sansa.

Reaction Score
good riddance and LOL marrying a jonas brother. Holy crap. Aiming high, eh Sophie?

I was just thinking about game of thrones. Now that the smoke has cleared can we all agree how awful that season was? Terrible TV. The show has become as bad as Sansa.

but DRAGONS.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

I had some issues with the characters' decisions, especially the Expendables mission north of the Wall, but overall it was a decent season. The last episode cleaned up some of the mess.

I agree on Turner with a Jonas brother. I guess it must be true love, because that guy is definitely not going to be pulling his weight financially going forward. CelebrityNetWorth lists the Brothers' total net worth at $30 million, which isn't a huge number split 3 ways, particularly since they are probably still carrying a lot of overhead as musicians. Sophie Turner comes in at $6 million, but she has limited overhead (no concerts or tours or anything), and her earning power over the next 10 years should be pretty solid.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I had some issues with the characters' decisions, especially the Expendables mission north of the Wall, but overall it was a decent season. The last episode cleaned up some of the mess.

I agree on Turner with a Jonas brother. I guess it must be true love, because that guy is definitely not going to be pulling his weight financially going forward. CelebrityNetWorth lists the Brothers' total net worth at $30 million, which isn't a huge number split 3 ways, particularly since they are probably still carrying a lot of overhead as musicians. Sophie Turner comes in at $6 million, but she has limited overhead (no concerts or tours or anything), and her earning power over the next 10 years should be pretty solid.

I see you are a real romantic.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom