Got my letter in the mail | The Boneyard

Got my letter in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There r a bunch of hotels on rt 3 and some lower priced stuff on paterson plank rd. Right near the arena. U r about 15 min from nyc

Steves sizzling steaks is a good choice. Biggies clam bar seggovia for spanish. Taos is a little further out but good varied manu. . Lmk what else u need

Reaction Score
Hysteria, are you a donor or just a season ticket holder? I am a season ticket holder and remember seeing that only donors would have the opportunity to purchase tickets through uconn for the game. If the allotment for the school is 5000 tickets as has been reported on here I would think non donors would eventually get a chance at buying them as that is a lot of tickets for a Thursday night game in new jersey. Granted it is duke but given the location, date, and time that is still a lot of seats to sell for a limited number of potential buyers.

Reaction Score
Hysteria, are you a donor or just a season ticket holder? I am a season ticket holder and remember seeing that only donors would have the opportunity to purchase tickets through uconn for the game. If the allotment for the school is 5000 tickets as has been reported on here I would think non donors would eventually get a chance at buying them as that is a lot of tickets for a Thursday night game in new jersey. Granted it is duke but given the location, date, and time that is still a lot of seats to sell for a limited number of potential buyers.
yeah I'm a donor too...100 level is being offered for $129 each --- 200 level $94.
Hope I have enough points to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer