Goodbye Charlie Finale | The Boneyard

Goodbye Charlie Finale

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For all the BYers with girls ages 8-15 you probably know Good Luck Charlie had its finale the other night.

No more Bridgit Mendler. They went the Family Ties route as the series ended with Teddy leaving Colorado for Yale.

A real tear jerker. She even got back together with her boyfriend Spencer at the end.

A true Disney classic.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you don't have a young daughter, you're dismissed - this thread is not for you.

Good Luck Charlie might have been the most under appreciated show on television. If you have the aforementioned young daughter, you will spend time watching the Disney Channel. You just will - and this was probably the only show that you'd find yourself a) laughing at, and b) almost always entertained by.

Reaction Score
Who wouldn't appreciate a show that includes classic character types such as the bumbling, but kind hearted, exterminator father?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
My kids are more Nickelodeon fans than Disney fans. Sam and Cat and the Thundermans. Isn't the actress that plays Sam dating Andre Drummond?

Reaction Score
This finale was okay....but it was no iCarly finale. Now THAT was iconic television.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I don't even know you guys anymore.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you don't have a young daughter, you're dismissed - this thread is not for you.

Good Luck Charlie might have been the most under appreciated show on television. If you have the aforementioned young daughter, you will spend time watching the Disney Channel. You just will - and this was probably the only show that you'd find yourself a) laughing at, and b) almost always entertained by.

Was watching the finale with with wife and daughter. At some point during the show my wife actually yelled towards one of the characters.

My daughter and I were shocked. In 15 years I've never heard her yell at the at the TV. My daughter was in shock too.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I have 13 year old daughters, this was one of the few shows I could watch willingly. How did the father get so jacked?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom