good read by duffy on calhoun | The Boneyard

good read by duffy on calhoun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"The best legacy I could have at UConn is to say that he came, the program really got to a particular level," Calhoun says, "and then he had a say in where it goes in a tumultuous time."

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It's really a very good read, but since this is the Internet and everyone is a critic...good God, did he really need to keep going back to the callus?

I'm sure that sounded better in his head than it looked in print.

I look forward to follow articles on Blaney's bunions and Hobbs' hangnails.

And...

"He shifts in his seat, resting his elbows on the desk, as he brings up the Catholic Seven, who are departing the Big East. He doesn't get that, either. He outlines the league payout for NCAA tournament success, and wonders how Providence and Seton Hall can take "a portion of the shares that they didn't earn" and leave the conference."

Lol...

Reaction Score
I can't believe the BE turned down $11 million annually to the football schools. No wonder ESPN helped destroy the conference. The NBE will be lucky to get $2 mill now.

Reaction Score
Albert Mouring and Stanley Robinson................still helping these guys sort their lives out. Do you need any more than these types of things to know the impact he had on his kids?

Miss the guy............having said that (my JC) glad we kept it in his family and KO will have that same impact!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom