Good news: Katz and Greenberg...Uconn among best OOC resumes | The Boneyard

Good news: Katz and Greenberg...Uconn among best OOC resumes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sometimes it's nice to hear some objective, non-boneyard, perspectives on the Huskies. I just noticed this clip cruising around espn.com, and didn't spot it posted anywhere on the BY. Andy Katz and Seth Greenberg spend quite a bit of time talking about UConn's impressive non-conference resume and results. They recorded this clip just prior to the Houston game, but their premise still is relevant after an in-conference loss...UConn did very well out of conference.

Warning: I know that a lot of folks on here don't like to hear good things about the Huskies. So, if that's the case then you probably shouldn't watch the clip. For the rest of you, enjoy!

(UConn discussion starts after they talk Arizona)
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10215452

Reaction Score
You understand posting things that don't suggest our season's already over and KO should be fired is against the rules here. Joking aside, the way people deal with losses here has gotten even more alarming. No discussion for x&o's, just an exuberant crowd claiming our guards are selfish and racists for not force feeding Giffey .like, what were your expectations ? the team bounces back this aftertoon

Reaction Score
You understand posting things that don't suggest our season's already over and KO should be fired is against the rules here. Joking aside, the way people deal with losses here has gotten even more alarming. No discussion for x&o's, just an exuberant crowd claiming our guards are selfish and racists for not force feeding Giffey .like, what were your expectations ? the team bounces back this aftertoon

The "racist" BS needs to stop. No one said that and anyone who saw it that way needs to question themselves not the poster!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

The insecurity around the possibility our best days might be behind us with a coaching and conference change will have this board melting down with every loss for years.

I think Greenberg is great. He breaks down X's and O's while Goodman lists freshman. 1 out of 2 ain't bad for the Mothership I guess.

Reaction Score
.like, what were your expectations ? the team bounces back this aftertoon
Since you asked, the answer is yes. I think we have a tough gritty team. Last season proved it. The Florida game proved it. Our second half comeback against Houston proved it. I expect to see Bazz channelling Kemba today and go off. But, if they lose I won't be shocked either. Just bummed out.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
The "racist" BS needs to stop. No one said that and anyone who saw it that way needs to question themselves not the poster!
What are you talking about? A poster said "color of skin" should not determine who gets the most shots. And earned some likes for it.
What are we supposed to think that means?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
What are you talking about? A poster said "color of skin" should not determine who gets the most shots. And earned some likes for it.
The poster that said that completely misinterpreted the post he was responding to

Reaction Score
It was definitely that maniac ctbasketball who writes articles that nobody reads

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Team goal for today: two halves of good basketball.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It was definitely that maniac ctbasketball who writes articles that nobody reads
I think the best thing to do is to move on from this for now. It was an awkward statement at best and maybe much worse, but all we're doing by continuing with it is bringing negativity to this forum by rehashing it. If it continues then steps will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom