Good news... And Some Bad... Turkey | The Boneyard

Good news... And Some Bad... Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
The good... The tickets for the FIBA Championship are now on sale... Today they released the tickets for group play. My source in Istanbul tells me that tomorrow the tickets for the finals will be released.

The bad... The link on the FIBA site takes you to a Turkish Ticketmaster web site which seems to be only in Turkish... (At least that's all I can figure out.)

So good luck with this... If anyone can figure it out, please post something on how to do it...

Reaction Score
The good... The tickets for the FIBA Championship are now on sale... Today they released the tickets for group play. My source in Istanbul tells me that tomorrow the tickets for the finals will be released.

The bad... The link on the FIBA site takes you to a Turkish Ticketmaster web site which seems to be only in Turkish... (At least that's all I can figure out.)

So good luck with this... If anyone can figure it out, please post something on how to do it...
Gobble gobble?

CTyankee

Reaction Score
OK... I figured out how to navigate the Ticketmaster site in English... Great seats available for the elimination round for qualification to the finals on October 1. 2nd row behind the bench for $20.

Reaction Score
Too much violence in Turkey and in Rio for me to leave this country to see these games. we have too much right here in the USA........

CTyankee

Reaction Score
Eureka...

fotoğraf.JPG

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
cannot wait!!! Can't imagine when I'll see Sue, EDD, Diana, Maya and Griner on the same team ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom