Good luck tonight! | The Boneyard

Good luck tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Should be an easy win, but hopefully your team isn't thinking like that!

What would you want to see from this game to make it a 'successful' game beyond a win?

Also, I've been hearing crap about ESPN3, will I be able to watch this game tonight on it?

FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Should be an easy win, but hopefully your team isn't thinking like that!

What would you want to see from this game to make it a 'successful' game beyond a win?

Also, I've been hearing crap about ESPN3, will I be able to watch this game tonight on it?

FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hang 60 on em and a bj late night

Reaction Score
Hanging 60 on them AND a bj is a success?

Is the bj to make up for beating the crap out of them or is there something you're not telling us?

Reaction Score
An awesome running game. Pound that ball down UMass's throat again and again. Long drives 10 to 15 plays, 4 yards at a clip, lots of 3rd down measurements, move those chains methodically. 75-80 rushing attempts (45 by Lyle M). Eat up the clock up (two possession per quarter), keep UMass offensive on the sidelines. Lull them into an almost rote, complacency, allow the QB to settle comfortably into a rythmn of handoffs (right, left and up the middle). Take the crowd right out of the game (oh wait, that would be us, nevermind).

Reaction Score
An awesome running game. Pound that ball down UMass's throat again and again. Long drives 10 to 15 plays, 4 yards at a clip, lots of 3rd down measurements, move those chains methodically. 75-80 rushing attempts (45 by Lyle M). Eat up the clock up (two possession per quarter), keep UMass offensive on the sidelines. Lull them into an almost rote, complacency, allow the QB to settle comfortably into a rythmn of handoffs (right, left and up the middle). Take the crowd right out of the game (oh wait, that would be us, nevermind).

Well played! Now I'm ready for the season.

LMFAO.

Reaction Score
I want to see the D force a turnover deep in UMass territory and then I want to see a Whitmer led O convert it into a TD in three plays or less. If they do it more than once… even better.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
No turnovers, minimal dropped passes and mental mistakes on offense. Consistent pressure, no blown assignments on defense plus a few forced turnovers on defense. Pumped crowd that stays through at least most of the 4th quarter. One thing we can predict confidently - great weather. (Sorry that can't be said for Louisiana this week/weekend).

pj

Reaction Score

Yes, that way TouchdownEeyore could have the pleasure of complaining post-game about the lack of a passing attack.

Reaction Score
Yes, that way TouchdownEeyore could have the pleasure of complaining post-game about the lack of a passing attack.

Actually, TDH was parodying himself. One of his better posts. I found it very funny.

Reaction Score
1- No injuries
2- at least two long scoring drives ending with a touch down PASS
3- 0 points given up by the defense
4- McCombs grabbing 100+ yards
5- a 45 yard field goal
6- NO INJURIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online