Good Luck from Kentucky | The Boneyard

Good Luck from Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would like to wish you guys luck tonight.Uk fans already think the game is the bag. For what is worth m pulling for the Huskies tonight.

Why are you pulling for the Huskies?

Reaction Score
Doomed.jpg

Reaction Score
I would like to wish you guys luck tonight.Uk fans already think the game is the bag. For what is worth I am pulling for the Huskies tonight.
Louisville Fan?
Rare outside of the city limits .
But if you are it's like being a small red island in a sea of blue.
The torment from their fans is merciless.

Reaction Score
I was in Danville, Kentucky for the Florida game, and here's what I found: UL fans are giving us ZERO RESPECT. Its not what we did, its that they still beat us by 30+, and how they got under seeded. All of the UK fans in the area were mostly classy. They respected us as a program, acknowledged that we've been screwed in the past, and were excited for the game. Obviously they still have their well-publicized nutjobs, but on the whole they are much classier than UL fans.

Reaction Score
I was in Danville, Kentucky for the Florida game, and here's what I found: UL fans are giving us ZERO RESPECT. Its not what we did, its that they still beat us by 30+, and how they got under seeded. All of the UK fans in the area were mostly classy. They respected us as a program, acknowledged that we've been screwed in the past, and were excited for the game. Obviously they still have their well-publicized nutjobs, but on the whole they are much classier than UL fans.
I have yet to meet an intelligent, whether it be basketball IQ or just everyday smarts, Louisville fan.

But given the school's academic reputation, or lack thereof, that is not all that surprising.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Man Louisville fans are the worst. Worse than Syracuse fans in my opinion.

Let me explain: Syracuse fans are like those annoying step brothers that you married into. Just really annoying because they're bad at everything. Whereas Louisville fans is like the dirtbag guy that breaks up your parent's relationship then marries your mom. Just an absolute . Sure, he has a lot of money, but the guy is a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom