Good Game Friends | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Good Game Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Intentionally going to the winning team's board when your team has lost is one thing. If he wants to subject himself to that, more power to him.

Coming to the losing team's board, regardless of what he has to say, is asking for flames. And that's the definition of trolling.
(Shrug) don't have a problem with it given all his other contributions to the board. He's a ball junky like the rest of us and brings outside perspective.

Reaction Score
I was at the game as well in seats up close. I'm not sure the trash talking was any different than most games, but that officiating crew, the young guy in particular, calls the game differently than 95% of the refs out there. Cincy's d is really good, and when they have a home crowd behind them you better get out to a hot start or it's a long climb out. However, our offense(sans Boat) is non existent. Some firepower is needed and fast. You look at this game in particular and Cincy has almost the entire team back next year. Where we get points w/out Boat is kind of scary.

Reaction Score
I was at the game as well in seats up close. I'm not sure the trash talking was any different than most games, but that officiating crew, the young guy in particular, calls the game differently than 95% of the refs out there. Cincy's d is really good, and when they have a home crowd behind them you better get out to a hot start or it's a long climb out. However, our offense(sans Boat) is non existent. Some firepower is needed and fast. You look at this game in particular and Cincy has almost the entire team back next year. Where we get points w/out Boat is kind of scary.

I'm sure most of the trash talking was fine, Caupain was not. He's a and I want Boat to get another shot at that a**wipe. He started much earlier than with Rodney too and the refs did a crappy job stopping it early before it became an issue.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For what it's worth, Caupain was taken out of the starting lineup today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom