Good Game Friends | The Boneyard

Good Game Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Did Napier sneak into the building and put on that #11 jersey? Jeez, Boatright was on fire in the second half. Incredibly physical game. I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys again in the conference tournament. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
Not the right time Kobe. It was entertaining to watch for a Cincy fan, but seeing your team get punched in the mouth and not fight back until they're in over their head is frustrating as hell.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Did Napier sneak into the building and put on that #11 jersey? Jeez, Boatright was on fire in the second half. Incredibly physical game. I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys again in the conference tournament. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks for being less of an @$$ than the Memphis guy, but I don't think this thread will be well received at all.

Reaction Score
Good game, I'd be embarrassed to cheer for Caupain though. Did we pass over him in recruiting or something? Why run your mouth the ENTIRE game. The "oh look at him" after he baited Purvis into the shove was more sickening than our inability to finish at the rim.

Reaction Score

As a basketball fan I love watching cincys defense... I just hate watching it used against us!

You guys will be a hard out in the tournament

Reaction Score
We ain't a great team this year.

If we don't win the conference I hope Cincy does. Gotta keep that former Big East blood on top.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@kobe pointed out the home team has won like 6 or 7 straight in the series.

Guess we'll have to add to that in the AAC tourney in Hartford.

Reaction Score
OP we played one of our worst games of the year. Good game but our team is just so average or bad at times this year. Nobody to help out RB.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score

Not tonight buddy, we're infighting and drinking right now.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I don't think you guys are as bad as you were for a lot of the game tonight (outside of Boatright). Not sure if you'll have the resume to get into the tournament but you guys are a pretty good team. Always good to throw out the 3 best and 3 worst performances of the season...the remaining 25 games is probably the true quality of the team.

Reaction Score
Caupain is a punk, period. He started WAY before the first T, I wanted someone to throw a "fishy" at him, not at all a good guy.

Good win though kobe congrats

Last edited:
Reaction Score
it's easy to have a scary good perimeter defense, when you don't have to worry about anyone inside to score (except on DHam ally-opps)

We've played against some pretty good defenses this year and none of them have been nearly that good.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Cinci isn't ranked 5th in total D in the NCAA for nothing
They are a more experienced team and playing at home is probably worth 10 pts for them.
UConn basically handed them the game but they are a tough D
I don't think they will be effective in the tournament - their O just isn't that good
BUT the better team tonight won - plain and simple

Reaction Score
Pretty sure @kobe showed up after the loss. He's being classy and sincere, we're all just bitter our season is effectively over.

Intentionally going to the winning team's board when your team has lost is one thing. If he wants to subject himself to that, more power to him.

Coming to the losing team's board, regardless of what he has to say, is asking for flames. And that's the definition of trolling.

Reaction Score
Intentionally going to the winning team's board when your team has lost is one thing. If he wants to subject himself to that, more power to him.

Coming to the losing team's board, regardless of what he has to say, is asking for flames. And that's the definition of trolling.
Kobe's alright. Never been a problem around here unlike most of our "visitors."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69