Golicks funny line... | The Boneyard

Golicks funny line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I was thinking nose piercing. Might set a bad example for the players, but definitely could see Geno with a nose ring that would infuriate the hell out of certain other coaches.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You will see Geno wearing a Championship Ring on or in any part of his anatomy when pigs grow wings and fly. He cared so little for the first 4 or 5 that they were stolen out of his unlocked car!

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
I was out at a meeting of our Board of Finance, and when I got back it was half-time and despite low scoring suddenly boom, that half-time score was a nice lead! And then this team, which has shown real "winner's spirit" had their usual strong second half and the rest is history! Perhaps a nice pair of earrings for Mrs. Coach in the next few/couple of years?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I was thinking nose piercing. Might set a bad example for the players, but definitely could see Geno with a nose ring that would infuriate the hell out of certain other coaches.
One particular Associate Head Coach I can think of. :cool:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
One particular Associate Head Coach I can think of. :cool:
Thinking CD would look great with one too, though she might not have quite the same gravity the next time she yells, "Was that supposed to be a screen?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom