Going to First Night? | The Boneyard

Going to First Night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We were thinking about heading up to Gampel for first night this year. From what I read, doors open at 6pm and will close once it reaches capacity. Show starts at 730.

A few questions...
Have any alumni been to one of these recently, and if so, how was it?
Is there usually a line, and if so, how early should we get in it to guarantee that we get into Gampel?
How's traffic to Storrs on a Friday afternoon/first night?

Thanks!

Reaction Score
We were thinking about heading up to Gampel for first night this year. From what I read, doors open at 6pm and will close once it reaches capacity. Show starts at 730.

A few questions...
Have any alumni been to one of these recently, and if so, how was it?
Is there usually a line, and if so, how early should we get in it to guarantee that we get into Gampel?
How's traffic to Storrs on a Friday afternoon/first night?

Thanks!
You will know if you don't get in. Outside the gates they give out tickets. Once they run out of tickets they stop letting people in. I usually get there before the gates open just in case.

Reaction Score
Long line down past Guyer and beyond if you're later than 5:45 moves pretty good, never a full house in the last 2-3 years. Shouldn't be an issue

Reaction Score
Long line down past Guyer and beyond if you're later than 5:45 moves pretty good, never a full house in the last 2-3 years. Shouldn't be an issue
I thought they gave out all the tickets last year?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I went last year and I'd say the place was 75% full. Unfortunately, I have another commitment and can't go this year. Has anyone listed the names of recruits that are coming?

Reaction Score
I thought they gave out all the tickets last year?

I missed last year actually so you could be right sorry. Still should be plenty of room although the buzz from both teams "additions" may entice some extra fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom