Gilbert on adams | The Boneyard

Gilbert on adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
“Me and Jalen actually played together a few years back at Elite 100 Camp in St. Louis,” Gilbert told ESPN.com. “We played really well together. Ever since then, I’ve been watching him, watching how his game has grown.”

Reaction Score
“Me and Jalen actually played together a few years back at Elite 100 Camp in St. Louis,” Gilbert told ESPN.com. “We played really well together. Ever since then, I’ve been watching him, watching how his game has grown.”
the kids talk to, and recruit each other. Sell one blue chip player and others seem to follow.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Gee, two point guards on the floor together? Where've we seen that before?

Oh, wait. How about in 3 of our 4 championship seasons?

I cannot keep from smiling today.

Reaction Score
RichZ said:
Gee, two point guards on the floor together? Where've we seen that before? Oh, wait. How about in 3 of our 4 championship seasons? I cannot keep from smiling today.

You could say 4 for 4. Bazz really played starter minutes as a freshman (and Ben was a 4.5 apg guy his last two years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom