Gilbert commits to UConn | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Gilbert commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Congrats to Gilbert and the coaching staff! I'm look forward to the next Ryan boatright step on the floor for us. His nickname should have something to do with the fourth... I'm sure someone will think of something clever...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
still pumped!! this season needs to start and we need to get out in full... when do tickets come out? primarily maryland

Reaction Score
I'd have to see something really special to bypass Kemba's ankle breaker aganst Pitt.
Kemba's was huge because of the moment, which led right into the NC run.
But it was against a big man with the foot dexterity of a circus clown on stilts.
AJ had the best crossover, live, that I've seen from a UConn jersey, complete with pointing at the fallen defender.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
But it was against a big man with the foot dexterity of a circus clown on stilts.
AJ had the best crossover, live, that I've seen from a UConn jersey, complete with pointing at the fallen defender.
I know. I see that happen all the time that idk why Kobe and people thought it was great

Reaction Score
UConnSwag11 said:
I know. I see that happen all the time that idk why Kobe and people thought it was great

He obviously had the advantage of a favorable switch, but he made his defender fall down without contact on a true buzzer beater - in a single elimination tournament.

We may never see something like that again.

Reaction Score

AJ's wasn't a crossover.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Because of the setting and the way it was executed. One and done game in the conference tourney. Closing seconds. Make it and we win. Otherwise, OT. He forced the switch to get the circus clown on stilts covering him. Then he showed him the move TWICE, like he was toying with him. He had room after the first two times, but didn't take the shot. Still too much time left. Then he put McGhee on the floor with the last drive fake and step back, to take the shot with no time left for a hail mary three from pitt. Then we proceeded to roll through the tournaments, but that move, in that setting, at that moment, set the stage. It was a statement that said, "I don't care who we're playing, I'm the best player, with the biggest nads, on the floor."

Getting back to Alterique, in one of the mix tapes I watched yesterday, he Kemba'd a defender, then didn't take the shot. Just stood there and looked at him. Not sure why, but that impressed me. As did some of his dimes. Doesn't do the no look, but otherwise, some of the passes look very Marcus Williams-esque. And for a pure point, his catch and shoot skills are very reminiscent of Bazz.

Looking forward to an exciting rest of the decade.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Game was on the line and the Pitt player actually did a good job staying with him to Kemba had to do a couple to put his ass on the court.

Reaction Score
upload_2015-7-5_13-55-57.png

Syracuse board. Hahah I love it.

Reaction Score
I'm being serious here, is there a more delusional fanbase than cuse? They're out of touch with reality
We're pretty delusional but they're Cuse so they can pound sand. Jimboeheim4isgreaterthan1.giff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom