Geno wins NC at UCLA? | The Boneyard

Geno wins NC at UCLA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then Geno must already have 10 NCs. He sorta snuck that one in there on us (he IS known for holding down 2 coaching jobs at once, and having some of the same player on both teams........?)

Reaction Score
Many fine authors are so prolific that they publish multiple books annually...usually they use different names to throw their publishers off the scent...this was probably just an early faux pas by an inexperienced coach...wonder how many NC's he really has...

Reaction Score
http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/2014/09/uclas-fields-uconns-nurse-to-meet-again.html

"Rizzotti, the point guard on Auriemma's first national championship team at UCLA, will serve as an advance scout for the U.S. team."

First I heard that.
I know when texting how often google decided to change something I had typed in correctly and name it something completely different. I have no doubt that UConn was typed in and somehow was "corrected" to UCLA by our "new technology". It's too bad someone didn't proof read it prior to it being submitted but that happens frequently and will continue to because technology is taking over everything we do.

Reaction Score
Few bloggers have their work checked by proofreaders. Nobody wants to pay for anything these days.

Reaction Score
I know when texting how often google decided to change something I had typed in correctly and name it something completely different. I have no doubt that UConn was typed in and somehow was "corrected" to UCLA by our "new technology". It's too bad someone didn't proof read it prior to it being submitted but that happens frequently and will continue to because technology is taking over everything we do.
Thank you for that---I thought it just me. I no longer ooogle Google--I wing with Bing.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's too bad someone didn't proof read it prior to it being submitted but that happens frequently and will continue to because technology is taking over everything we do.
Skynet will become self aware on Aug 29, 1997. Be forewarned.

Reaction Score
Skynet will become self aware on Aug 29, 1997. Be forewarned.
Judgment Day

upload_2014-9-23_10-9-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member