Geno really like this team..........Good Night WCBB!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno really like this team..........Good Night WCBB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well the cold weather and playing possibly the worst team in the AAC didn't help attendence.

The game's played inside and I'd love to be there to watch the best team in the country play especially if it were "my" team.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The game's played inside and I'd love to be there to watch the best team in the country play especially if it were "my" team.
I guess some people (the ones not in the seats) don't agree with you.

Reaction Score
IMO, Bria will have a huge game on Monday night. She loves the big stage and National TV and Ms Sims will bring out the tiger in Bria. or will it be Geno?.........We will see a different Bria on Sat against Temple.....Her stat line in Waco will be: 24 points, 6 assist, 5 rebounds and 3 steals.........with 8 minutes to go in the game..........

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
It has been a while where Hartley has had one of those games where she is on fire from the three point area,and interior scoring mixed in.Yes,she has played very good,but,remember last year how she almost took over some games on the offensive end -some big games especially,and she really hasn't had a jaw dropping game in a while.She has the talent to be a dominating guard,and has done in before.I have a feeling,between her and KML, it could be like a pounding rain coming at Baylor from the outside,and one of Hartley's best games of the year to date.Just my opinion-guess.
Great points- and I appreciate your response. I think it's going to be hard for her to have those games now, with Stewie, KML, & Dolson and Mo Jeff and Tuck off the bench- all the scoring threats/options we have. Every time I watch the game a 2nd time, I see how much positive impact she has vs those few mistakes that she makes. The offense flows with her and from her. And she's a Gd defender. I would love to see her have one or two more of those games as well!

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Well the cold weather and playing possibly the worst team in the AAC didn't help attendence.
Most of the empty seats were season large donor ticket holders down low unfortunately. There was a good crowd there considering weak team and minus 10-20 below wind chills on a week night.

Geno-ista

Reaction Score
Reiterating a position I took in an earlier game: I think Bria is struggling to find a role since the emergence of Mo as the principle ball-handler. She tends to totally disappear at times. And it seems to effect her shooting.

IMHO the problem is between the ears. i'm sure the staff has noticed and will figure it out.

Interestingly, Chong and Banks fit right in and were productive during their minutes.

OT: Watch for Morgan to have important minutes guarding Sims
I don't agree with you about Bria. I think the coaches love and trust having her on the floor as much as possible. She does so many things consistently well on both ends of the court- and with all he scoring options we have- she can push pace, drive facilitate take open look threes and/or her pull up jumper. Would like to see her draining threes- but I think she is something! I'm no expert- but she always looks even better to me the 2nd time I watch the game vs the 2-3 mistakes she makes that seam to stick to her during the game.

Reaction Score
I too believe Geno and the players will find a way to deal with Odyssey. She is a great player who deserves immense respect. It will be a pleasure to see her perform and what UConn can do to counteract her brilliance.

"She never ceases to amaze me," Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said. "You just can't guard her. You foul her or she can shoot the perimeter shot. She can take you off the dribble. I've challenged her to be a better rebounder because we're smaller on the perimeter this year that we thought we would be."

She scored 48 points last night.

Reaction Score
I guess some people (the ones not in the seats) don't agree with you.

I thought you guys up there were used to the cold weather? I used to drive around in blizzards when I grew up in Nebraska.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I thought you guys up there were used to the cold weather? I used to drive around in blizzards when I grew up in Nebraska.
New Englanders, I guess have become a bunch of wimps. :oops:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
You haven't enjoyed winter until you have driven on an inch of New England coastal ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom