Geno optimistic about KML and Tuck. | The Boneyard

Geno optimistic about KML and Tuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
From another board. Not verified.

"Geno on SportsCenter via Skype today talking about Jimmy V Classic, said that he is optimistic that both Morgan Tuck and Kaleena Masqueda-Lewis will be back for the Duke game."

Reaction Score
Wow that's great news if true. If it happens I'll be shocked as I thought it would have been closer to the Baylor game to get them back into full practice and game condition.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
From another board. Not verified.

"Geno on SportsCenter via Skype today talking about Jimmy V Classic, said that he is optimistic that both Morgan Tuck and Kaleena Masqueda-Lewis will be back for the Duke game."

Great news. Based on what he said on his show with Bob Joyce last night it sounded like both are close to returning -- Morgan eager to play now and KML receiving "great news" from the Drs and starting individuals next week. He wasn't asked if they would be ready by the Duke game nor did he volunteer the information.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
As Einstein might say, I hope both KML and Morgan are back as soon as possible.... but no sooner!

:)

If either/both *are* back in time for the Duke game, and they are truly ready for competition, I will consider it an early Christmas present.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
If either/both *are* back in time for the Duke game, and they are truly ready for competition, I will consider it an early Christmas present.

And if either/both *are* not back in time for the Duke game, or they are truly not ready for competition, Joanne P. McCallie will consider it an early Christmas present.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
There's that UConnCat person checking the facts again. Pesky facts interrupt a good narrative.

I still think Geno is optimistic that they will be ready to play against Duke. He was just hedging his bets.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I think he came as close as possible to saying that.

If they start practicing next week they should be ready for Duke.

So, you're saying sooner = Duke game and later = Cal or game after Christmas. I'll go with that for now.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
So, you're saying sooner = Duke game and later = Cal or game after Christmas. I'll go with that for now.
Exactly.

I always think that once they are cleared for practice, their injuries are healed 100%. So then it's all about game sharpness and conditioning. But even just 15-20 minutes each from them would be an incredible benefit against Duke. I really hope I can write my game preview with them in the lineup.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
He did say practice in a week or so. Hopefully. If it is a full week that gives them about a week to clear the cobwebs.

HGN

Reaction Score
That may be true for KML.....But someone on this board said that they saw MT limping at the last game.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
That may be true for KML.....But someone on this board said that they saw MT limping at the last game.

Another poster said there was no evidence of limping. In any event, according to Geno last night, Morgan believes she's ready to start practicing now and it sounds like she'll be cleared to start practicing next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom