Geno on Mo'ne Davis this weekend | The Boneyard

Geno on Mo'ne Davis this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I guess it's now common knowledge that it was Vandy that made the Mo'ne complaint? John A. seemed to talk about it as if it was common knowledge. Gotta love Geno though. Yeah, we've been slapped with a violation, but hell if that stops me from saying hey to Mo'ne and giving her some UConn gear.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I hope Mo'ne is in the stands having a great time....and I hope the same for 2016'er
Felicia Aiyeotan...6'9" kid from national #1 Neumann-Goretti in Philly. Geno went to see
her play a few days ago.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Geno should hold out for a real car like a Yukon instead of buying a used Chevy from the Mo'ne commercial. Not sure why he's interested in someone who throws and shoots like a girl. Okay well maybe a girl who shoots like KML and Stewie and Maya and DT and Sue and Shea and Sveta and Kerry and . . . . and I guess a bunch of others.

And what is a 50 mph fastball? Even with a frozen shoulder I think I could match that, but I wouldn't label it a fastball. And if only you really could cheat your butt off; but it sounds like a great slogan for a swingers' weight-loss club.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
First of all the complaint is stupid. Shes in junior high and not high school. I was under the understanding that if kids in junior high and grammer school can talk to college coaches but no recruiting just Hi congrats etc. The NCAA imo has no jurisdiction on slapping Genos hand. They should be slapping who ever complained and tell them the rules. This is very petty.

Reaction Score
Geno should hold out for a real car like a Yukon instead of buying a used Chevy from the Mo'ne commercial. Not sure why he's interested in someone who throws and shoots like a girl. Okay well maybe a girl who shoots like KML and Stewie and Maya and DT and Sue and Shea and Sveta and Kerry and . . . . and I guess a bunch of others.

And what is a 50 mph fastball? Even with a frozen shoulder I think I could match that, but I wouldn't label it a fastball. And if only you really could cheat your butt off; but it sounds like a great slogan for a swingers' weight-loss club.
It was 70mph, from 46'. Equivalent to MLB high-90s. Smoke.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
It was 70mph, from 46'. Equivalent to MLB high-90s. Smoke.
The article said a 50 mph fastball thrown to Albert Pujols. I don't think anyone is crazy enough to throw a marshmallow to Albert from 46' unless they are in body armor.

Reaction Score
Geesh she's really has a desire to play for the Huskies. Hope her game leads up to her getting a schollie

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno after the game, on Mo'ne being there:

"I wish she would have come up during the 5-minute mark, I would have got her in."

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncw/recap?gameId=400597520
I loved his comment to Stewie at the Duke game a few years back. We were pounding Duke, as usual. Stewie was considering Duke and UConn. Geno turned to her in the stands and told her that they--Duke--could really use her. We all know what her decision was.

Reaction Score
She had the wisdom not to wear her UCONN shirt - keep Geno out of trouble, ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom