Geno leads USA team | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Geno leads USA team

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Even so, it looks like a pretty damn long arm.

Thanks, I refrained from that come back to Biff last night. The hand had nothing to do with my perception of Stef having a long arm! Can the season come soon enough??? At least we are not talking about renewing the series between U know who and whatchamacallit.

Reaction Score

They've really gotten lax calling "palming" in the international game.
f4d9ea62d6f3485dbcc13f6272f9c74a.ashx

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Palming? Isn't that what they do in the tropics to chase away flies?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
They've really gotten lax calling "palming" in the international game.
f4d9ea62d6f3485dbcc13f6272f9c74a.ashx
Sue is just practicing her Dr. J move - the flying jam taking off from around the 3 point line! She will plant that right foot about 5 feet closer to the basket, soar skyward while bring her left arm around in a prolonged windmill, and throwing that ball down through the basket! :cool:

Actually she is just running over to give the ball to EDD while saying, 'here rookie, this thing is a little under inflated, would you go put some air it it!' (As you can see, Stewart thought she was being referred to, so is scrambling to comply. A second after this picture was snapped - Sue stopped her and reminded her with one NT gold medal she is no longer a rookie!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Actually she is just running over to give the ball to EDD while saying, 'here rookie, this thing is a little under inflated, would you go put some air it it!' (As you can see, Stewart thought she was being referred to, so is scrambling to comply. A second after this picture was snapped - Sue stopped her and reminded her with one NT gold medal she is no longer a rookie!

Nah. That pic was photo-shopped to avoid embarrassment by EDD. This is actually what happened....

6997577.jpg

Reaction Score
I look at Jen and see the next UCONN WBB head coach.

Just wondering cause I don't have much info on this topic---How come Jen R. is mentioned pretty often as a possible future UConn HC, but CD does not get mentioned much --if at all??

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Just wondering cause I don't have much info on this topic---How come Jen R. is mentioned pretty often as a possible future UConn HC, but CD does not get mentioned much --if at all??
CD and Geno are pretty close in age, and the likelihood is that she leaves at the same time as him, unless she chose to stay on a year as a transitional associate for the next coach - something quite possible if the coach is a Geno 'tree' coach, not likely if the coach comes from outside the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom