Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.usab.com/basketball/media/galleries/2015/10/wnt-oct-2.aspx
c78618b33fb54b578edbbf82f3eca973.ashx

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I look at EDD and think of what could have been. I look at Stef and think are your arms really that long? I look at Geno and think he's about to go pick some tomatoes in the garden!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Uconn has, of course, won five NCs in seven years. Would it have been seven in seven with EDD? Probably so. I don't really worry about it, though. I'm enjoying the Maya-KML-Stewie era, and the KLS-Napheesa-Crystal era will be awesome as well...

Reaction Score
Uconn has, of course, won five NCs in seven years. Would it have been seven in seven with EDD? Probably so. I don't really worry about it, though. I'm enjoying the Maya-KML-Stewie era, and the KLS-Napheesa-Crystal era will be awesome as well...
The past is the past but I'm loving the possibilities of the UConn women's future with KLS, Napheesa, Crystal and beyond!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So Tina is MIA at the moment - she was expected to be there, and it is a surprisingly small group of players - missing 5+ from the WNBA finals but also the two guards from Tulsa/Dallas, McBride, and a number of other 'pool' members. Given how few players are actually there - 10 - I am surprised that Geno didn't hijack Moriah to provide a little added backcourt help - three PGs on the team plus Angel and that is it!

Edit - actually only nine there - Dupree is also MIA as she is listed as part of the roster (Tina is not listed, though she was included in the Sept 30 write-up on the USA site as expected.)

Reaction Score
Photo angles can be really deceptive, but Stewie looks genuinely shrimpy next to Griner. Also, I like seeing the bellicose Hatfields and McCoys smiling, shoulder to shoulder (Candace+Stewie).

Yup, UcM, a bit short on guards...quick, buy a plane ticket for Moriah. Call me crazy, but I do think she would hold her own.

Last edited:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It looks like part of BG's suspension must prevent her from wearing the USA uni; she is the only player not wearing one. If she is suspended she should not have been allowed to be part of that photo.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You can see Stef's arms in back of those chunky males?

Well it is Stef's arm reaching over to place her hand on EDD's shoulder or EDD is wearing her Halloween costume early!

PS. easttex: BG is wearing a coaching uniform - maybe precisely to let her be on the court. Assistant for 2 days?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I look at Stef and think are your arms really that long?
Well it is Stef's arm reaching over to place her hand on EDD's shoulder or EDD is wearing her Halloween costume early!

I think you are interpreting what you see incorrectly. The hand on EDD's shoulder is Griner's left hand. Stef's hand appears to be laid on the back of EDD's shoulder out of view.

wrong arm.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ok, maybe I'm really far out of the loop. Since no one else asked, I need to--who is the guy in jeans next to Geno?

[Edit: Ok, I just read the caption. The town mayor. Damn! He's among celebrities.]

Reaction Score
Ok, maybe I'm really far out of the loop. Since no one else asked, I need to--who is the guy in jeans next to Geno?

[Edit: Ok, I just read the caption. The town mayor. Damn! He's among celebrities.]
Now we need to know whose hand was on his shoulder?

Reaction Score
It looks like part of BG's suspension must prevent her from wearing the USA uni; she is the only player not wearing one. If she is suspended she should not have been allowed to be part of that photo.
I think she served 25% of her suspension on the plane

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Dawn looks like she can still push the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics