Game tonite - video feed? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Game tonite - video feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What a cluster mess of video and audio. If not for those two things, the feed wasn't all that bad. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
What a cluster mess of video and audio. If not for those two things, the feed wasn't all that bad.

I missed the SCSU scrimmage (which I actually had a ticket to but had to pick up a friend in a jam) so I haven't seen any of the team yet. I'm withdrawing and need this Maryland game lol

Is there anywhere I can watch these 2 games? Or at least highlights

Reaction Score
I missed the SCSU scrimmage (which I actually had a ticket to but had to pick up a friend in a jam) so I haven't seen any of the team yet. I'm withdrawing and need this Maryland game lol

Is there anywhere I can watch these 2 games? Or at least highlights
A few hours after the scsu game i noticed they had the game still in its library.. Not sure if they keep the vids in their database for later replays but u could subscribe with that free week and do that... Id check but i already canceled.

Reaction Score
What a cluster mess of video and audio. If not for those two things, the feed wasn't all that bad. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I was complaining to @IMGCollege and @IMGAudio about how terrible it was. I told them it wasn't worth the money to pay for such a poorly produced stream. It sounded like amateur hour over there.

Reaction Score
People that signed up for Huskyvision/CBS sports feed for these games, don't forget to cancel your subscriptions...it automatically renews at the end of the month.

Reaction Score
People that signed up for Huskyvision/CBS sports feed for these games, don't forget to cancel your subscriptions...it automatically renews at the end of the month.
The only reason I'm thinking of keeping it is so I can listen to the Kevin Ollie Coach's show every Monday at 6pm. Unfortunately, they still require the subscription after they air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom