Game of Thrones - Season 4 | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Game of Thrones - Season 4

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think the incesty-rape next to the dead incest-kid really has to top whatever creepy list you're putting together.

Yeah, the demon crawling out of the witch's vagina was kind of creepy, but it wasn't like it was an incest demon. And there were b oobs mitigating it all.

(I like how I can type 'incesty-rape' and 'witch's vagina', but the word b-o-o-b gets censored by the filter - you gotta wonder...)

Reaction Score
I think the incesty-rape next to the dead incest-kid really has to top whatever creepy list you're putting together.

Yeah, the demon crawling out of the witch's vagina was kind of creepy, but it wasn't like it was an incest demon. And there were b oobs mitigating it all.

(I like how I can type 'incesty-rape' and 'witch's vagina', but the word b-o-o-b gets censored by the filter - you gotta wonder...)

This show has desensitized me so much. I had just come to believe that in that world people (if they are in fact humans like us) just have different morals.

Pretty much any scene where Ramsey and Theon interact creeps me out still.

Reaction Score
This show has desensitized me so much. I had just come to believe that in that world people (if they are in fact humans like us) just have different morals.

Pretty much any scene where Ramsey and Theon interact creeps me out still.

I'm reading the books, and am up to Dance with Dragons. I've come to the conclusion that George RR Martin is one f ucked-up individual. Kind of like a sadistic Stephen King (another author who I enjoy but think is probably a bit f ucked-up in the head)

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Even Ned Stark, who is still the beacon of morality 3 seasons and 4 books after his death, beheads someone in the first 15 minutes of the series because the guy doesn't want to fight ice zombies.

Reaction Score

I dunno. The fact that a scene was so creepy that booobs weren't much of a mitigating factor says a lot to me. It's pretty dang hard to make naked booobs on a pretty woman insuficient, for anything, but that demon-birth thing did it for me.

Reaction Score
I am looking forward to the next few episodes. With the fight coming up to test Tyrion's guilt, I imagine that we are up for a couple really good endings that I've been waiting for ever since Joffrey was given his due. Won't say what, but it should be fun.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I am looking forward to the next few episodes. With the fight coming up to test Tyrion's guilt, I imagine that we are up for a couple really good endings that I've been waiting for ever since Joffrey was given his due. Won't say what, but it should be fun.

Is anyone else a bit put off by Littlefinger as supreme puppet master. I know the text has him responsible for a lot of events, but I don't recall him responsible for everything the show claims. Or am I misremembering? Specifically, Aran's death and the Red Wedding

Reaction Score
Is anyone else a bit put off by Littlefinger as supreme puppet master. I know the text has him responsible for a lot of events, but I don't recall him responsible for everything the show claims. Or am I misremembering? Specifically, Aran's death and the Red Wedding

He is responsible for John Arryn's murder in the books. Tywin Lannister orchestrated the Red Wedding though (certainly in the books and I think in the HBO version too). The only true rival Littlefinger has that we know of is Varys. Both are overlooked due to lack of family heritage and power....

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He is responsible for John Arryn's murder in the books. Tywin Lannister orchestrated the Red Wedding though (certainly in the books and I think in the HBO version too). The only true rival Littlefinger has that we know of is Varys. Both are overlooked due to lack of family heritage and power....

Maybe it was Lysa's involvement that through me off. I do recall his being behind Arryn's death. I think I would have remembered her culpability, but honestly there is so much information in those books, I have trouble remembering the minor characters.

Reaction Score
"Rival" as in has comparable stuff brewing behind the scenes? Or just similar characters

Reaction Score
Comparable schemes. Don't know what his objective is, but he's playing the long Game.

seems to me that Varys grand scheme is to protect the realm by supporting the best king/queen for the realm, whereas Littlefinger's grand scheme is to do what's best for Littlefinger.

Reaction Score
seems to me that Varys grand scheme is to protect the realm by supporting the best king/queen for the realm, whereas Littlefinger's grand scheme is to do what's best for Littlefinger.
And while even before these big reveals this season about all the stuff he's been behind, we've had glimpses, such as the whole backstory with Catelyn, with Varys all I remember us ever getting is some longing stares at the Iron Throne, some cryptic statements about as said the long Game, and his backstory was he got castrated by some sorcerer. I feel like Varys really is the one most in the shadows

Reaction Score
I keep reflecting on a quote by him, I believe in the first book, about how he is "serving (or protecting? I can't remember the exact term) the realm since no one else is"

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

There may be a separate category for incest. In addition to Cersei/Jaime doing the nasty over almost 2 decades, there is Craster's Keep and the Targaryans. It is not clear in the show or books if Viserys and Dany actually did anything or not, but it seems to be implied.

Margaery offered Renly a 3 some with her and her brother, but Renly chickened out. Wimp. If you are bi or bi curious and ok with a little incest, you are not going to do any better for threesome partners than Margaery and Loras. Seriously, that is literally as good as it is going to get.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The scenes in Tyrion's cell have been the highlights of this season, and perhaps the entire series.

Agree that the scene with Gregor was gratuitous. As if the multiple references to his unfettered pillaging, murdering and raping aren't enough to convince us that he's not a nice guy . . .

I was surprised that they covered Lysa's murder so quickly -- almost as if Sansa's experiences in the Vale are an afterthought.

The Tywin/Arya scenes from season 2 are still the best done in the series.

Reaction Score
There may be a separate category for incest. In addition to Cersei/Jaime doing the nasty over almost 2 decades, there is Craster's Keep and the Targaryans. It is not clear in the show or books if Viserys and Dany actually did anything or not, but it seems to be implied.

Margaery offered Renly a 3 some with her and her brother, but Renly chickened out. Wimp. If you are bi or bi curious and ok with a little incest, you are not going to do any better for threesome partners than Margaery and Loras. Seriously, that is literally as good as it is going to get.

the actress that plays Margaery is unbelievably photogenic.

natalie-dormer-margaery-tyrell-en-juego-de-tronos.jpg

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Holy Shat! That was intense.

The entire beetle smashing conversation was wonderful.

Maybe the best exchange of the series: "Size does not matter when you're on your back" (nice foreshadowing) with the response from the imp "Thank the Gods!"

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
The Mountain and the Viper absolutely lived up to the books.
Yeah they did a great job.

Having read the books, I am enjoying this season more than any other. The most fun on TV and great to watch with someone who doesn't know what's coming.

Reaction Score
You could see what was coming in that battle scene....and they still found a way to make it shocking. Excellent scene making in this show.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom