Game Highlights- UConn vs. Houston | The Boneyard

Game Highlights- UConn vs. Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks I didn't see the game. Love the shut out video!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Thanks as always TCF

Reaction Score
Didn't see it either. That was a pretty nice condensed version.

U

UCONNfan1

That first half of basketball was possibly the most enjoyable 1st half of hoops I've ever seen at UCONN (notwithstanding BET games or NCAA games). It was incredible to see the energy, effort, and intensity of the guys, and fantastic seeing Kromah, Nolan, Giffey and Brimah play so well (of course we expect that out of Boat and Bazz). Great stuff and a really really satisfying win. I guarantee if we played that way New Year's eve, we'd be ranked in the top 20 right now.

I hope this is the kind of effort and intensity that Ollie is able to get these guys to play going forward. It really was fantastic to see...

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
awesome work on these videos, really enjoy them.

Reaction Score
Great video, that one sequence where Brimah blocks it Facey dribbles up the floor passes to Samuel who then returns the favor with the alley oop was sweet. Facey's speed and ability to handle and start the break is very impressive.

caw

Reaction Score
First time in a while I can remember that many off the ball screens that actually freed up shooters for the catch and shoot. Seems we had been getting most on pick and pops or Napier being Napier.

Kromah, Napier, Boat and Giffey all hit ones on catch and shoot off the ball screens.

The past few seasons it felt like UConn. Ran those plays but never actually got anyone open.

Also, Napier sees the floor so well it's silly sometimes. He weights his passes extremely well also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog