Gabby's Knee | The Boneyard

Gabby's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
JavaMan !!!! What the hell is wrong with you??? You cannot create a thread which only says "GABBY'S KNEE." You will give people like me a g-d heart attack, dude. Not nice.
LOL! But, ...had you read my post from a couple of days ago, [http://the-boneyard.com/threads/rosemary-ragle-trainer-extraordinaire.75747/ ] you would have know that there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

It is refreshing to know though, that the stuff I learned in that 3-hour seminar, "How To Write Attention Grabbing Headlines" that I took many years ago still works. :cool:

ps. I'll try to be a little more considerate in the future. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
WARNING to all Boneyarders...when you see this man's avatar on a thread, BEWARE !! He's an insensitive brute, not the fuzzy, cuddly primate he would have you believe. Note: He may try to avoid detection using the above disguise, but do not be fooled.

Reaction Score
WARNING to all Boneyarders...when you see this man's avatar on a thread, BEWARE !! He's an insensitive brute, not the fuzzy, cuddly primate he would have you believe. Note: He may try to avoid detection using the above disguise, but do not be fooled.
He won't bother me! I get along with all of my cousins. Besides, he's the sissy of the clan. ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I gotta say, Gabby is an easy kid to root for, isn't she?

Reaction Score
Are we sure that's Gabby's knee ? I don't see any scars.
(It must be the off season)

Reaction Score
I'm still shaking from the one starting "Is Moriah likely to leave...?"

Totally agree !!! At first glance, that one was an absolute heart attack-in-the-making, too. I propose the cruel posters aka JavaMan and UcMiami be immediately exiled to Knoxville.

Reaction Score
Totally agree !!! At first glance, that one was an absolute heart attack-in-the-making, too. I propose the cruel posters aka JavaMan and UcMiami be immediately exiled to Knoxville.

A fate worse than death.

Reaction Score
UConn_Java_8.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think the point is that we have the best athletic trainers/team medicos in the business and Huzzahhhhhh to them.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We had multiple players in boots this season, Gabby and Morgan came back from serious injuries, Stewie got a good tape job in the championship game, and Stewie and Kaleena got whacked several time. The trainers earned part of that trophy.

[I won't talk about the tape job on KML when she tried new shoes. :)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc