Gabby! | The Boneyard

Gabby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You know what we're gonna like about Gabby? EVERYTHING!...............

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
She reminds me of a less-polished Swin Cash. Great athlete, all over the court, I think she could turn into a really really good basketball player.

Reaction Score
I was struck today by how similar Gabbie and Kia are on the court. They appear to be almost exactly the same height and weight, have the same upright running profile that great athletes always seem to possess and are super, super quick on defense and with the ball. If I recall correctly, the little youtube snippets of suicides in practice had them almost neck and neck, with only Moriah ahead of them. Two things about this that are of note:

1) Gabby is an established athletic wunderkind, but Kia looks to possess very similar athletic skills

2) Kia is an established international basketball player, but Gabby looks to possess very similar basketball skills

If one pairs these two studs with Natalie Butler, this could indeed become one of the more memorable classes in UConn history.

Reaction Score
After watching her play today, I was thinking, if she was 6'2" she would really
be a hand full down low. This girl is going to really be something. She reminds
me of the Davis girl from Baylor.

Reaction Score
I think she WILL turn into a really really good basketball player.
Considering the facts that she played half a season during her last two years of high school and is now learning to play inside instead of guard, she will probably be a real "stud" by senior year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom