Fuller: Bench play needs to improve for UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Fuller: Bench play needs to improve for UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Freudian slip?

Mygawd, did I actually do that? Well, there were some, mostly of orange tint, who found D's lingo to be just a bit on the immoral side. Nevertheless, my heartfelt apologies to Diana, her family, her esrstwhile teammates, the Boneyard and the world in general. I am sure that she is never more immoral than the circumstances call for, but IS definitely an I M M O R T A L! I am covered in rue.

Reaction Score
I think with GA coaching them and the support of the assistant coaches UCONN will be just fine.

I expect those three to get a lot of minutes in the first 2 NCAA games. Last year against Idaho (i think) Tuck and Jefferson had career highs and Stokes had a double double.

2 good games like that for Stokes, Banks, and Chong, will help their confidence.

Sidebar: Chong was the starter when KML went out. I dont understand how she could start 4 games and then get hardly any time when KML returns? She must be in a "practicing" slump.
We haven't really discussed this yet, I suppose doggy will do that if we end up playing ND. But....

Dolson vs Anchonwa - Anchonwa is good, SR has experience, but Dolson is just better.
Hartley vs Loyd - Loyd is gonna a great one, already is really good. Future AA. But I'll take our already AA Senior vs a Soph, especially with the way she has played this year. Close though.
Jefferson vs Allen - Easily take our Soph, potential future AA/NL award winner over their Freshman
KML vs McBride - Close. Both big time shooters. Both AAs. Might give McBride the nod here because KML is not 100%
Stewart vs Braker - Really? This pretty much offsets any other perceived weaknesses itself.

RIGHT ON !!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I doubt other teams are going to spend a lot of time strategizing how to exploit Stokes, Banks and Chong. I imagine most of their time will be spent on how NOT to get exploited by Dolson, Stewart, KML, Hartley and Jefferson.
But if they get any of those in foul trouble they will want to be ready to pounce and exploits their advantage.

Reaction Score
Speaking of foul trouble, or attempting to get UConn into foul trouble, did anyone notice Stewie turning around and yelling at I forgot the Louisville kid's name, to get up off the floor because she thought she was flopping (at least according to Lobo)? When she did that someone hit a 3 right in her face, and Geno was furious.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
HoopsFan21 said:
Speaking of foul trouble, or attempting to get UConn into foul trouble, did anyone notice Stewie turning around and yelling at I forgot the Louisville kid's name, to get up off the floor because she thought she was flopping (at least according to Lobo)? When she did that someone hit a 3 right in her face, and Geno was furious.

Yeah that was a..."teachable moment" as they say :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom