Full page Uconn add in today's NYT | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Full page Uconn add in today's NYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Most of the under 25 generation lack any means of support other than there parents.
You reach them by winning NC.
The aim is to make UConn into a class of elite

Its technically not even an AD , its pure PR , its objective is to let the doers of The NE know that UConn is not just a BB team . Its not only a great place now but we're going to be even greater in the future. It will be amongst the top Publics in the US.
it could have multiple purposes. If you estabkish UConn as primary destination or even as an Ivy safety school, for this class ,you have created at future generation of Alumni with deep pockets. There are many more objectives but I will let you guys speculate.

Good to know I'm not the only one drinking on a Monday...

Reaction Score
Roughly 100% of the people who read the print version of the Times would be considered affluent.

The complete demographic is available online if you're actually curious.

The flotsam and jetsam might not be reading the Times, but the people who hire and fire them do.
For starters, I would leave 'funny' to the people who are good at it.

Anywho, the NY Times' media kit spells it out.
I did... and you're killing it. Please don't stop...

Reaction Score
Got my Times today. Out on my driveway. Feeling pretty smart and wealthy I must say. Pretty big breakfast this morning...feel like I'll probably be making a decision here in the next 10-15 minutes...

Reaction Score
If the decision somehow relates to setting up camp on Syracuse's board, I say go for it. . .
For a group of people who take great offence at any slight against UConn, real or imagined, you sure don’t miss an opportunity to dump on Syracuse and Rutgers. Gosh, I don't think you need a print subscription to the Times to see the hypocrisy in that...

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
For a group of people who take great offence at any slight against UConn, real or imagined, you sure don’t miss an opportunity to dump on Syracuse and Rutgers. Gosh, I don't think you need a print subscription to the Times to see the hypocrisy in that...

Yup.. UConn board. Imagine that. :D

Reaction Score
Yup.. UConn board. Imagine that. :D
Maybe you would get the things you most desire if you played nice with others and quit your collective bitching and whining. Ah, never mind. As your pithy post pointed out..."UConn board." Quite right. Oh, how's that been working out for you lately?

Reaction Score
Maybe you would get the things you most desire if you played nice with others and quit your collective bitching and whining. Ah, never mind. As your pithy post pointed out..."UConn board." Quite right. Oh, how's that been working out for you lately?
sanford.jpg

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score

Yes... the catastrophic series of events that has lead to us being trapped in this gawdawful conference is directly related to how nice we are on a message board. You clearly have it worked out. We're actually not too crappy to people here... spend fifteen minutes on a Pitt message board... mention that you're a West Virginia fan... see how that goes for you?

Reaction Score
Yes... the catastrophic series of events that has lead to us being trapped in this gawdawful conference is directly related to how nice we are on a message board. You clearly have it worked out. We're actually not too crappy to people here... spend fifteen minutes on a Pitt message board... mention that you're a West Virginia fan... see how that goes for you?
Well, most people here seem nice. You're a bit of a dick, but whatever. GO MUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
So your go to point is you're not as big an ass as the people on the Pitt board. Ah, well done, I guess.

Reaction Score
I imagine you're a nice guy in person. Just a message board thing. Me too I suppose. I think I would enjoy visiting UConn someday. Looks beautiful.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lynwood Rowe said:

He was actually dumping on you.

Reaction Score
Oh good, are you leaving?

Remember

Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

CHRISTINA ROSSETTI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99