Free student tickets for tonights football game | The Boneyard

Free student tickets for tonights football game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'll be at the athletic ticket office on storrs campus at 12:30 today to buy tickets for at least the first 20 students that need them. Just go to the game and cheer. So far no one has responded, but I'll be there anyway. Hope to see some students there.

PS, don't tell my wife.

Reaction Score
Great offer. Are any BB board fans going to the game?

Reaction Score
The problem is the buses are already full. My son has a ticket, but no ride to game. Not sure, why they don't have a bus available for every student that wants to go.... Yes, I know..they probably did, but he missed the cut off date.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The problem is the buses are already full. My son has a ticket, but no ride to game. Not sure, why they don't have a bus available for every student that wants to go.... Yes, I know..they probably did, but he missed the cut off date.

This is the problem. Taking the busses sucks and everyone wants to drink, so it's difficult to find a ride. Luckily, I commute to UConn from the Manchester/East Hartford line and can ride my bike to the Rent.

Reaction Score
Tell him to go to the buy or sell facebook page. People are selling there's for like 5 bucks or for free

Reaction Score
The problem is the buses are already full. My son has a ticket, but no ride to game. Not sure, why they don't have a bus available for every student that wants to go.... .

Classic. If Warde had an ounce of spontaneity this would be a quick fix for the university to call in more buses right now. Pay whatever it costs to get everyeone with interest there.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Maybe some uber driver has a big van?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Good work, guys. I feel like there's been a really concerted effort to help people get through the gates and into the game and that's awesome.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Is the game televised? I have Comcast.
Yeah SNY
I'm a total UCONN fan but down 9-6 with a minute left in 1st half.
I'm sorry but this program is so disappointing and lackluster
MBB, WBB and field hockey success isn't getting them out of the AAC

Reaction Score
BleedHuskyBlu said:
I got em! Thanks a lot OP I will cheer loud and proud tonight because of you
Awesome! Totally stoked students were able to use them. I ended up buying 20 and I *think* they all went to good use. Great showing by the student section last night, btw. Coulda stayed a little later, but that was a good start.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Awesome! Totally stoked students were able to use them. I ended up buying 20 and I *think* they all went to good use. Great showing by the student section last night, btw. Coulda stayed a little later, but that was a good start.

That was a heck of a job, Jarhead.

Reaction Score
Fishy said:
That was a heck of a job, Jarhead.
Thanks. I'm going to try to make a regular habit of it. I can't shell out that much money each time but I can spot a few each game. I'll see if the owner of Ted's will pitch in some too. I gave him some free advertising yesterday when I left some tickets with the bartender there. Who wouldn't stop in for a cold one and a free ticket?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Thanks. I'm going to try to make a regular habit of it. I can't shell out that much money each time but I can spot a few each game. I'll see if the owner of Ted's will pitch in some too. I gave him some free advertising yesterday when I left some tickets with the bartender there. Who wouldn't stop in for a cold one and a free ticket?

Can you ask Ryan if he would do away game drink specials at Teds to attract people in to watch the games at the bars? Doesn't have to be anything huge but they do drink specials every night and this is a hugely untapped market. $8 blue beavers (blue only- for the skies) and maybe a food special during halftime (buy a large pizza get half off wings?) and i guarantee you my entire fraternity would be there every time.

Reaction Score
Drew said:
Can you ask Ryan if he would do away game drink specials at Teds to attract people in to watch the games at the bars? Doesn't have to be anything huge but they do drink specials every night and this is a hugely untapped market. $8 blue beavers (blue only- for the skies) and maybe a food special during halftime (buy a large pizza get half off wings?) and i guarantee you my entire fraternity would be there every time.
I will talk to him about it. Good call, I'll update you here.

Reaction Score
I was pissed all my friends that I went with dont even like football and the chicks wanted to leave like during the 4th Q... I plan to carpool with better fans in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom