Four Teams Remain Undefeated | The Boneyard

Four Teams Remain Undefeated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With San Diego's loss tonight, four remain undefeated- UConn, ND, Iowa State and Indiana. Besides UConn, which of the remaining teams will go undefeated this season until the NCAA tournament?

Reaction Score
With San Diego's loss tonight, four remain undefeated- UConn, ND, Iowa State and Indiana. Besides UConn, which of the remaining teams will go undefeated this season until the NCAA tournament?

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I think a lot of folks would guess only UConn, and I think that is possible. Don't see anyone challenging your team, for sure.

Notre Dame has the toughest competition, but is probably the best team of the four. Think they may stumble once.

Iowa State, I don't know who is going to beat them, but my guess would be Baylor.

Indiana, I don't know if anyone is really much better in the B1G, but historically, an undefeated team is rare in the B1G I suspect.

Reaction Score
I think a lot of folks would guess only UConn, and I think that is possible. Don't see anyone challenging your team, for sure.

Notre Dame has the toughest competition, but is probably the best team of the four. Think they may stumble once.

Iowa State, I don't know who is going to beat them, but my guess would be Baylor.

Indiana, I don't know if anyone is really much better in the B1G, but historically, an undefeated team is rare in the B1G I suspect.

It's really hard to tell how good ND really is because they've played a less than challenging schedule. I think UConn is the best team of the 4 undefeated.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
It's really hard to tell how good ND really is because they've played a less than challenging schedule. I think UConn is the best team of the 4 undefeated.
I meant best of the other 3. My bad.

As I said, I consider UConn the unquestioned best team in the country. And even though I am not a UConn fan, I am even less of a fan of the other top teams. There are a number of teams I like enough to root for (Texas happens to be one) - I wish one of them would get up into the serious competitor status. I'd love that to happen for Rutgers, but if not, I really wish one of the various teams that I generally like to be in a final four conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom