Forum word game of sorts | The Boneyard

Forum word game of sorts

Reaction Score
Okay, so I'm stealing this idea from a reddit thread (to lazy to look it up but all credits to that post on reddit)

we could change it so instead of getting an endless supply of something you could get or do something else if you guys want since alot of the good idea's were posted and used ect

But here goes the game, first person comments if they could have an unlimited supply of something what would it be, however the person to reply to them immediately after gets to put conditions on it.

For example: If some one said

Post #1) Oranges (as in an un-ending supply of oranges)

The reply then posted this condition to it.

Post #2) You can only eat them immediately after brushing your teeth.

OR

Post #2) after you eat so many of them you end up being deathly allergic to oranges.

Of course it doesn't have to be a negative condition but thats really where the fun is.

You can also try to think up of ways to say people can't mess up your un-ending supply by trying to think of all the negatives which is why this game is fun because the posts that follow end up being creative and they find loop holes in the person's request.

For example

#1) Oranges, but they can't kill me, give me diseases, or be rotten and I can eat them whenever I want even without brushing or using toothpaste of any sort.

#2) all of your oranges have worms inside of them, and you can only eat them after they sat in the sun for two days straight.

So thats the game, it ends up being really great to read. I'll start it off with a kinda easy one.

I would have an endless supply of crafted beer, the beer can't kill me, have diseases or anything inside and would be refrigerated at all times.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I would have an endless supply of crafted beer, the beer can't kill me, have diseases or anything inside and would be refrigerated at all times.
That's easy, the refrigerator has a lock on it to which there is no key, nor combination, and I suppose made out of some material that cannot be cut.

Reaction Score

Your only bathroom is a 15 year old port-o-potty from the Meadows that has never been cleaned, and you must sit down to piss. No squatting, no paper on the seat. Every beer you drink is two trips to piss.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom