Forget the "Who should start at QB" question... | The Boneyard

Forget the "Who should start at QB" question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Who is/are our starting RBs ?
I have no idea who starts or gets majority of carries against UCF, and for the remainder of the season.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I'd let the three freshmen take it for as long as they are effective. Pass protection and not fumbling take priority, though. I'd keep Newsome third right now until one of the other two, misses an assignment or puts it on the gound.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Newsome's benching, I'm going to guess, has much more to do with his fumbling trends than anything related to his "lower body". Now that the message has been sent, I'd be surprised to see anyone other than Newsome or Johnson get the bulk of our carries for the remainder of this 2015 try-out season.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Newsome's benching, I'm going to guess, has much more to do with his fumbling trends than anything related to his "lower body". Now that the message has been sent, I'd be surprised to see anyone other than Newsome or Johnson get the bulk of our carries for the remainder of this 2015 try-out season.

'Reports are Newsome has a Boyle - I mean Boil - on his lower leg...'
JK

Reaction Score
Who is/are our starting RBs ?
I have no idea who starts or gets majority of carries against UCF, and for the remainder of the season.

The good news is that all the RBs have gotten a chance. The bad news is none of them has taken the job by the throat.

Newsome has proven to be both the most explosive and the most turn over prone. Johnson has shown to be the the most complete back. Max is the best short yardage runner. Marriner looks solid but a smaller version of Johnson.

If no one separates themselves, they all should play.

Reaction Score
johnson gets majority of carries; Newsome brought in for change of pace.

Max plays little until SMU game.

I'm looking for Marriner on the back of my milk carton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member